Finally Ace came back into his senses and looked around but Nora wasn't there... running out he saw Nora was cooking something while both of his parents were helping him..

Finally they all sat down serving the food and Tharn spoke...

"Nora go call Ace" he said..

"No need let him sleep,he won't die..." Nora angrily said as he was pissed that Ace wasn't here till now following him..

"I m here" saying that Ace also sat down on the table and just then Nora spoke...

"Today I m have made special spicy meatballs  you guys will eat that first ok?" He asked and all of them nodded...

Nora served all of them 5 pieces and began to eat from his own balls too..

When Tharn took the first bite it was too spicy for him and he wanted to spit it out but the guy couldn't as he loves Nora...he looked at his husband who was eating the meatballs slowly munching it  but without any expression as he has habit of eating spicy food even more than that....

He looked at Ace and saw his whole ears were red and felt really pitty...

Tharn was about to eat the second one but before that Type took it from him and pulled him into a kiss...as the guy's weren't looking at him he slipped the sweet candy through his mouth and winked looking at his husband..

"I can eat this...you just pretend ok" Type whispered as he wasn't that much sensitive to spice..

On the other side Ace have already finished his meatballs and was about to run back to washroom because he never ate anything spicy in his whole life...he has sweet tooth so he always eat sweet even in curries he mix water in it...

"You liked it?" Nora asked because it was too much spicy even he himself can only eat three meatballs...

"Yes very much" Ace said so picking up some meatballs from another bowl he gave it to Ace...

Clenching his fist he just looked down and began to eat..

"You want more?" Nora asked looking at Type who was eating his meatballs quietly

"Nope it's ok...I m full" saying that the guy walked away...

"Are you ok baby...I m sorry" Tharn said hugging the guy when the other guy looked up..

"No one I say no one can eat more spicy food than me...it's just i ate so much that's why I couldn't bear that" he said while breathing heavily...

"My baby you are such a great wife... you don't deserve me" he hugged the guy tightly while the other guy just smiled and wiped his tongue's saliva in Tharn's hair and giggled...

On the other side Ace was finally done with the food and was about to run back in the washroom when Nora stopped him...

"Take me too..." He said but Ace didn't took him he just ran away and washed his mouth again and again...he closed his ears and was literally dying... rubbing his tongue on his t-shirt he tried many things but couldn't do anything when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder...he got scared but sighed when he saw it was marsh one of Tharn's house  helper

"Eat this...you should say not if you can't eat " she said and taking the sweet he ate that and drank water...

"Are you ok?" She asked so the other guy nodded

After she left Ace was going back  to bring Nora but he saw that guy was coming towards him..so he walked back and sat down pretending to do his homework... suddenly something hit him and he saw Nora was the one who threw the plastic vase on his...

"If I ask you to take me here you have to do it ok?"

"I m not your maid ok..." Ace said looking at him in his low Tone...

"Fucking fine...then don't ever help me from now onwards" he said and began to try to sit on the bed...

"I told Dadda to make small bed for me...I don't know why he can't afford one" he angrily murmured and Ace looked here and there as he was the one who told Tharn not to buy smaller bed
Standing up from his seat Ace held him from back and gently put him on the bed and opened his book...

"I just said that In anger, don't mind me...I will help you always" he said sitting down beside him...

"Fuck off"Nora replied and began to read his book

"Nora behave,you can't always abuse ok,so rude of you" Ace said staring at the guy and the other guy began to cry...

"I know,I know I m rude your don't need to say it to me everytime" wiping his tears he sat and the other guy sighed and gave him a chocolate...

"Your bribe won't work next time..." Happily Nora took the chocolate and began to eat that while smiling at his boyfriend...

A/N-: some are telling me to continue some are telling me to Cut it short and end it now...so at last I decided to continue because,I don't have any new story in my mind yet...😁🖤