Chapter Three: Auradon

People surrounded the black limo, staring and whispering to each other, wandering what was happening.Scarlett, her friends, and their parents walked out the castle, bags in hand.

When Evie opened the car door, Carlos came running out of the castle with his mother hot on his tail, yelling for him to come back.

He threw his bag in the truck. Evie paused to allow him to jump in the limo first before going in herself.

As that happened, Scarlett scanned the crowd and spotted her half sister, Vitani, alongside her older twin brother, Agu. Aka, Scar's messengers.

"Hey tiny!" Vitani smiled. Scarlett blushed at the nickname, she told Vitani to stop calling her that but the older lioness refused, saying that as her older sister, she had the privilege to call her whatever she wanted.

"Hey V. Hello Agu." Scarlett walked over to her siblings. Vitani went to say something but was quickly cut off by Agu. "Father wants you to kill Simba and Kovu." So blunt and straight to the point.

He grabbed Scarlett's shirt and pulled her towards him. "And you better do it. The Bastard took father's throne and that traitor killed our brother." He snarled, not noticing that they were being watched.

Scarlett just nodded her head. Noticing how uncomfortable her older sister looked at the mention of her half older brother.

Seeing that, Scarlett calmed slightly. Vitani lost Nuka years ago but still hasn't gotten over his death. Still having a picture with her, Nuka and Kovu when they were younger, perfectly intact that she carries everywhere.

"I'll do it." Scarlett lied, ripping herself out of Agu's grip. Not actually planning on fighting anyone in her current state."Good. See you later sis."

"Bye tiny." Vitani gave a fake smile, waving goodbye as she prayed that this wasn't her last goodbye to her little sister. She already lost two siblings. These was no way she could carry on with the burden of losing a third.

The pair watched Scarlett get inside the limo before the daughter of Shere khan popped out of nowhere and walked by, roughly bumping into Agu when doing so. He would have fallen if Vitani hadn't catch him. "Hey, watch were you're going!"

Getting ignored, the lion teen grew angrier. He went to stop her but froze in place, turning slightly pale once Zora stopped in her tracks and look back at him, growling, scaring everyone near by who took a step back.

As Vitani held back her laughter at what just happened, the man in black closed the limo door behind Zora and went to the drivers side, getting in. "The jackals have landed."

"Being home the gold."

"Being home a puppy."

"Being home a prince."

The group heard as the limo started driving off. That's when the boys noticed the huge amount of candy right in front of them.

Jay and Carlos looked at each other, then in a split second, instantly started fighting to get the first piece.

Zora had her arm over Scarlett's shoulders, ignoring the sweets as the lioness glared at the boys when Carlos nearly elbowed her in the face, causing her to lean into her mate's side.

Looking down at the lioness that was sitting to her left and quickly saw the two boys brawl. Zora glared at them annoyed while they shoved candy in their mouths.

She scowled at them, keeping her animal side at bay so it wouldn't take over and start attacking them.

Scarlett put her hand over Zora's and started releasing her pheromones to both comfort and distract her mate, which worked. The tigress felt a peaceful cessation wash over her and she quickly settled down.