[5] Long Run.

[Gale's Pov]

I woke up early so I could head out before anyone see's me, I had brushed my fur back into place and put a dagger into my pocket. As I gathered my belongings I could see the towns people getting ready to start the day. I picked up my bag and walked out of the bar quickly. As I walked to my wagon I didn't notice the tear in my bag, before I knew it some of my royale jewelry has fell out. As I picked it up, I looked around hoping no one noticed but in fact two guards looked at me. "Hey isn't that.. HEY KID! WHERE YA GOIN?" SHIT! SHIT SHIT! I ran out the gates and got onto my horse, we rushed through the dark woods afraid they would capture me. I could hear the other horses getting closer. I'll have to fight them off. I can't believe this..

I grabbed my sword and stopped the horse. "IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I'LL ATTACK." They got closer.. "LEAVE OR ELSE." They were talking to me and asking questions before I realized one was missing I turned around and one of the knights jumped at me! I sliced his chest and kicked him away. The other knights pulled out their swords. Damn it. Two tried to attack me at the same time before I kicked one away and stabbed the other, Slicing both their necks. A weird feeling came over me before I started stabbing the other knights. I had to cut one's head off and cut directly across another's face. A knight had sneaked it's way around and stabbed my leg! Shit.. my weakest spot honestly. I can't walk far with an injured leg. I jumped at him and tried to stab him or something but he sliced my stomach. Causing a deep cut.. I could barely stand due to the injuries.. I felt a bit dizzy but ran at the knight and stabbed right through him. Grabbing my dagger and stabbing right in his eyes.

The dark, crimson blood covered the fresh grass, my body covered in the same liquid. I was losing blood quickly, but I managed to grab a special potion that could keep my blood in my body until treated.. this will attract others to come. I will have to leave immediately, I'm a fucking moron.. I jumped back onto my horse and rode off. I heard a Small clinking noises but I think that's just my bag..

-------

[No Pov]

Another group of gaurds and come in to see what had happened. As soon as they saw the lifeless corpses they alerted the others to be on high watch. An investigation was put through but they found nothing.. They thought it was just wolves or some kind of monster. Due to the news spreading quickly, Milo had already started his journey there. He walked to the woods hoping to find something that could be linked to the Prince. The corpses were being taken away soon to let the families know. Milo searched the guards to see if they carried anything that could help him find the prince.

Milo searched around the area and found a lot of broken branches that continue in one area. Just as he was about to head back he kicked something that felt hard like a rock. He moved the bushes and found.. a bracelet! He smiled brightly knowing he was close. He examined it closely, looking at the blue gems.. it looked gorgeous. He put it in his bag and walked to his horse.

...

After riding for about all day, he found a small town. He left his horse in a stable and explored the town. "Apparently the kings missing son was in the town next to us. He killed about 10 guards I believe.." he heard two women talk about the recent events. "Well I heard his son is probably just a demon, and the king kicked him out and tried to get others to kill him." These people are foolish he thought, he found a small bench and tried to relax a bit. Another sat next to him, they were drinking some water and started reading a book. Milo didn't mind. People were doing their daily chores at the moment. he felt a small tap on his shoulder, "Do you know where they give out food? I couldn't find a bar or an inn.."

Milo has never been to this place, but he's seen drunkards leave this one place all the time. "Sure, follow me." He walked to the hut near the gate and opened the door. Sure enough it was the bar, "Thanks." They shook hands and Milo noticed the jewels on the person's wrists.. "Can I get your name? You seem nice." Asked Milo is a steady voice. "Oh it's Gale. Yours?" Milo froze, and smiled at him. "Mines Milo. Let's meet again tomorrow morning." Gale's smile faded for a second before leaving him alone.

Milo