[4] The Knight.

[No Pov]

A proud knight stood tall Infront of the castle gates. He waited until the others opened them and walked in. He was called in specifically for a quest, thenmessage was completely written by the king. He walked through the castle halls keeping his eyes forward.

"Sir Milo? Is that you?" The old king called out. "Yes my lord, I've come here by your call?" Milo was now a grown man. He put his hands on his hips, "yes.. my son.. he ran away a couple years before my arrival, and I need you to find him. I will shower you in riches and a beautiful home." Milo wondered for a while before smiling at the king. "I'll do it." "Good. My assistant Nellie will fill you in on recent sightings of Gale."

"Hey, Let's get started quickly. First thing, Gale has been scene in battles with a strange group.. so you should be careful when you find him." Milo wasn't phased, he kept walking as the Lioness walked with him. "Gale was last seen wearing royale jewelry, but he was also carrying a gem of some sort.."

Nellie started describing what Gale's appearance is like.. she gave him a paper.

• Yellow fur with white stripes
• golden eyes
• Blue royale Jewels

Milo remembered what had been happening when they met.. he packed his weapons and headed towards the most recent sighting. He kept his compass in his pocket and took some gold coins for food. He jumped onto his horse, And rode off to the hills.

————

"One cup of water." A masked Gale placed two coins down, and grabbed his drink. "Need anything else? It is getting late so you should probably rent a room" He nodded and pulled a small pouch and placed down the amount for a small room. The stairs creaked as he walked up. He walked into the room and locked the door, closed the curtain, and laid on the bed, Sighing..

"This was a bad idea.." He took off his mask.. and thought to himself.. "The towns people are miserable in that place. But I'm just not fit to be king yet.." He got up and brushes his fur slightly, his cat tail was mess after his last battle, Old Scars on his arms as well. He'd been playing this game for 2 years, and his father had sent multiple men to find him. But has avoided them and left them empty handed. He's seen the missing posters and people talking about it but they don't seem to care.

He decided he should head to sleep now..

[Milo's Pov]

So. This bar? Doesn't seem very princely to me. I should head to the next town after this. I opened the door and saw how full it was, great. I don't want to cause a scene. That'd would cause more trouble if a fight was involved. "You alright sweetheart? You need anything?" I shouldn't really talk to anyone about it.. "I'm fine. May I get a room?" I counted my coins and gave it to the maiden in the bar. I walked to my room and set my belongings down.

I waited until it was completely dark and snuck out of my room, I peaked into the other residents rooms and NONE looked like the prince. DAMN IT. I walked back to my room and laid on the bed, pissed off. I was hoping this would be over already. The sooner I get this done the sooner I can deal with that ass king. Why? Why'd I agree to this?

I miss you mum. I'll give you a good home soon.