Chapter 69

The van came to a stop, my eyes fluttered open. I heard the passenger and driver doors open then shut.

   The door then opens, "EVERYONE GET UP!" Shaw shouts and everyone wakes up. Rowan and Vanessa jump at him shouting. Everyone stands up and then I do.

    "Robin and Vance you guys exit last!" Shaw said sternly. Everyone but them exited, Shaw and Albert go into the van, "let's move it people." Katie says.

    We are then directed towards a moving truck. Everyone gets in except Katie and Randy. Once Katie shuts the door I crawl over to the door and place my ear against it.

    "Katie can you please tell me what we are doing!" Randy argues. "Father told me I couldn't so drop it Randy!" Katie's shouts.

     "Katie I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't worried!" Randy says and Katie sighs. "Fine, we are going to Maxs house and then we are going to keep them there." Katie says.

Then shaw shouts and I scramble back to the back of the truck. The door opens and I see my two brothers being held by shaw and Albert while they looked drugged.

Albert and shaw put them in the van and then Randy gets into the back and Katie, shaw, and Albert leave and go to the front.

   The truck then starts to drive again, about an hour of silence passes and everyone but billy, Robin, and griffin were asleep. "Randy." I say, and Randy looks at me.

"Why must I be tied?" I ask. "Cause my father wants you tied up." Randy replied. "Can you untie me?" I say with hope, Randy just looks away.

After a minute Randy looks back at me. "I'll untie you guys when we get to a stop." Randy says. I nodded and Randy looked away and I lay me head back and let myself fall asleep.

My eyes fly open as Randy shook me, "there at a stop!" Randy whispered shouted. He already cut off the ties around my wrists.

I quickly got up, I picked up Rowan since billy had been holding Vanessa. Griffin and Bruce where helping Vance who was a little conscious and the same with Robin.

Emily and Finney were helping robin stand. Henry and Jules where holding hands. Randy went out first and then signaled us to leave.

Everyone went out and I got out and as everyone went into the woods around us I had stopped and faced Randy as Rowan fell back to sleep in my arms.

"Come with us." I say, "I can't." Randy says. "Please, we will keep you safe." I say, the door to the unknown house begins to open and Randy nodded.

With that we ran into the woods not looking back.

(A/N: hey sorry I haven't been post as much. I have tons of schoolwork to do. Yesterday I head enough time to write this, I'll probably will be posting every two days now)