Chapter 58

We get to the hospital and see Mamá and the others, which contained of Finney, Bruce, Donna, Vance, Gwen, and Griffin.

     We all walked in and went to the Robins room. Once we got in there Robin had been up, I ran over to him and gently hugged him.

He hugged back, Vance quickly joined in. Mamá joined as well. Once we all pulled back mamá took a magazine she brought with her a smacked Robin on the head.

"para que diablos fue eso" Robin says. "eso fue por asustarnos." Mamá replied (what the hell was that for)(that was for scaring us)

     "I'm sorry!" Robins says. Henry is just now waking up from his small nap he took well we drove here.

     He looks over and sees Robin, "TÍO!" He shouts and gets out of Billy's grip. He runs over and hugs him tightly and Robin returns it.

     "Your my hero." Henry whispers, Robin lifts his head and sees Emily and Jules. "Thank you." Emily says with a smile and Jules runs over to Robin and hugs him.

      Around 1 in the afternoon me, Emily, Finney, Gwen, Donna, and Bruce go down to the cafeteria to get food.

      Bruce and Finney follow me into a line for food. "You don't come over anymore." Finney complained.

     "I have a child." I say and Finney looks at me. "Yeah well I miss you." Finney says. "I miss you too." I said.

"Did anyone else see robins look when he saw Emily?" Bruce says. "No?" Me and Finney say. "Are you kidding me! They look at each other and it was like love at first sight!" Bruce says.

"OH SHIT NOW I REMEMBER." I say and Finney nods as well. We get the food and walk back up to robins room laughing.