Chapter 30

"Max?" I say confused the only reason I know his name is because Finney told me. "Y/N Arellano?" He says and looks at all of us.

   "Shit." He says "is Albert here?" I ask worriedly. "No Alberts dead." He replies. "No! He called me!" I say and the phone goes off.

    Max allow us in and he picked up the phone. "Albert?" He asks. He stands there in shock. I sit down and the others do too.

   "Shit! DUCK!"max shouts and we infront of the couch ducking. Billy covered me, glass came flying in and we hear a crash. I look up and see a brick.

     I looked at it and saw a string attached so I got up and turned it around and saw a note which read 'wrong guess! Try again!'

      "Shit!" Bruce says, "Who the fuck could it be?" I ask. "I don't shaw!?" Griffin says. "How he's in jail!" Finney says.

     "Maybe he got out!"Vance says at this point we're all panicking. I felt my arms wrap around me so I turned around and hugged back. I knew it was Robin.

    "We need to go home." Robin says so we all said by to max and walked out of the house.

     I turn and saw a black van. "There!" I say and run, I pull out the gun I had brought from the house.

    I look and see Albert but he drove off and I shot the tire and he swerved and crashed into a lamp post.

     I guess Bruce ran back into maxs house and called the cops since I saw red and blue lights coming down the street.

   I looked at the drive seat to see Albert with he's head on the wheel.

    I ran to the back and opened it to see a little boy he looked like he was around the age of 6.

  I climb in and wrapped my arms around the kid to comfort him since he was slightly conscious he wrapped his arms around me.

   He was crying hard, "shhh, its okay I promise, it will be fine." I say trying to comfort him.

     The cops came and try to pull him away from me so they could take him to the ambulance but he wouldn't let go.

   So I went to the ambulance with him. "Y/N how did you know?" The cop asked.

     "I got a call from Albert, I went to the old house and then to maxs and saw the van so I ran up to it and saw him and he drove away so I shot the tire." I explained.

    The cop took notes and then left. The boy was still hugging me and I had my arm around him.

    "How do you know him?" The kid asked. "Huh? Albert?" I asked and he nodded "I was one of his past victims." I explained.

    "which one?" He asked "Y/N Arellano." I said. "Oh, I'm Henry Miller." Henry said. 

     "Nice to meet you Henry." I say and Billy comes and smiles. "Hey kiddo, the cops can't find out who you are or find out who your parents are." Billy says.

    "They're gone." He says and I look over at him with shock and so does billy.