Chapter 59

I'm now 6 months pregnant, I awake from someone freaking out. I sit up quickly and see Henry having a panic attack. I place my hands on his shoulders , "it's okay Henry, I'm right here." I say softly.

He just starts breathing heavier, "Henry I need you to take deep breaths." I say and he was trying to take deep breaths.

"It's okay, me and daddy are here." I say but billy just came into the room, he had tea and a stuffy.

I start to rub Henry's back, Henry just hugs me and I hug him back. He's breathing slowed and he was crying.

     Henry then pulls away, "it's okay mijo." I say and wipe his tears away. He nods and I smile.

     "Well the baby stuff is here and I need to get the paint you guy want to come?" Billy asked.

     I nod and Henry does too. Turns out we are having a boy and girl. I got up slowly and Henry walks out so me and Billy can change.

   We decided to wear shirts that we can afford to get paint on since we are going to be setting up the babies room.

I walk out and go to the babies room, Henry's already there. Billy comes in a second after and we open the can of paint.

We begin to paint the room and once we are done it's about 6 at night so I order a pizza. We then eat and the to bed.

Around 10 we wake up and go to set up everything for the babies like the crib. Once we were done.

It was about 3 o clock so we went down stairs and watched tv and I made dinner around 6. We then watched tv for a little while longer.

We then went to bed.