Chapter 5

I woke up on a familiar mattress. Someone was holding me, I turned and saw Billy. I hugged him tightly, at this point I knew it would be a lot harder to recover after this.

I could tell this is the same basement. The mattress was new though, it still had felt terrible to lay on. I thought that the person who bought this house was normal, but this house can drive you nuts.

I was still hugging billy until I saw the others. I got up and hugged them all, that's when I saw Donna. "Shit!" I said placing my hands through my hair, it started to get hard to breathe. Billy got up and pulled me in to a hug, I calmed down after a few minutes.

"What the hell just happened?" Vance and Robin asked. I let go of Billy and hugged Donna while Billy told them about my nightmare. Donna had confirmed my dream, therefore I can't have Billy do anything dumb.

"The window can you lift someone up and we climb out?" I asked "we've tried." Finney says looking down. "Does he leave the door open?" I asked with hope. "Nope" Robin says.

The door begins to open and a guy comes in. He has the same fucking mask. He looked at me, "great your up!" He says excitedly. "So?" I mumbled. "Your just as he described you guys!" He says bubbly.

I rolled my eyes done with this shit. "How did you get that mask?" I asked and everyone turned to me. The guy looks at me blankly. "Your Y/N right?" He says lowly "yes I am." I say pissed. "He was told me you were a quiet one." He says.

"Yeah well times have changed!" I say balling my hands into fist remembering what had happened 2 years ago. "No need to get mad" he says although he has a mask on I could tell he was smiling.

"What do we call you?" Griffin asked, we called the grabber well the grabber this dude was unknown. "Call me Shaw." Shaw that sounded so familiar I thought, then it clicked.

   "Holy shit!" I said and everyone looked at me again. "Your the grabber son!" I said with wide eyes. "Ding ding ding!" He says lowly and walks back to the door.

    "Well I have to go now!" He says bubbly and walks out and locks the door. "How the fuck did you know that?"  Robin asks. "I read the newspapers when they were released it said the grabbers name was Albert Shaw, so when he said Shaw it clicked."

    "How are we supposed to get out of this one?" Finney asked. "We could wait it out?" Griffin suggested. "That's dumb." Vance says bluntly. "Fight?" Robin suggested.

   "Yeah but that's predictable." I say. "Why couldn't you guys climb out of the window?" I asked "it was locked." Finney says. "I have an idea." I say trying to sound calm but I was wicked nervous.