Chapter 12

Finney and Bruce run to opposite sides of the door, while me and Donna pick up Billy.

    Billy is now conscious, but he still seem exhausted. Griffin stands behind me and the other two, while Robin is in front of me by a few steps.

      Vance is in the other room getting ready to strike. "Well look who's standing!" Shaw says acting surprised.

     "So." Shaw says and pauses as he walks closer. Vance comes up closer to him but not to close. Bruce and Finney wait a little bit before going up.

      "Where are the others?" Shaw asks smiling without the bottom of his mask.

     "I don't know but haven't you Shaws learned that once the bottom part of you mask is gone. It only a matter of time before you die." I say smirking.

      Shaw turns around and Vance hits him with the toilet sea causing him to stumble back. Finney and Bruce run upstairs.

     Robin hits Shaw from behind, which causes shaw to fall down. Robin and Vance start to take turn hitting him, while me and Donna get Billy upstairs, while Griffin follows.

      Once we get there we see Bruce and Finney struggling to open the door. "It's not working!" Finney says clearly stressed out.

      Bruce and him turn to me, "hold on someone take the other side of billy." I say done with this shit. Griffin takes the side that I had supported billy on.

     I walk back to the fucking moldy ass basement. Vance was about to kick him but stopped when he saw me.

     Robin and Vance gave me a confused look I just walked over to Shaw and got on top of him and made a fist with my hand.

     "What's the code!" I say pissed off. He simply just shrugged, so I punched him. "What's the code!" I ask again, he doesn't answer. I punch him again. "If you don't tell me the fucking code I will drag you to hell myself!" I shout.

      "I. Don't. Know." He says and smirks. I punch him 3 more times, "Tell me the damn code you fucking bitch!" I shout louder then the first time. 

He doesn't answer, "fine then." I say calmly. I get up . "The hell was that?" Vance asked "what?" I say confused, "the mood swing?" Robin says. "You'll see." We walk to the door and I go to shut it.

He just looks at us and I shut the door and lock it. I head up stairs pissed off. I grab a pot that was on the stove. I walk to the door and everyone move.

I slam the pot against the glass door. It breaks and glass goes everywhere, I only get a cut or two. I go over to Billy and take the other side of him and let Griffin go in front of us and opens the door.

          We walk outside, and see....