"I'm sorry" I whisper. I stand there running my hands down his stomach making sure I didn't burst his stomach open.

I look up at him my hands still on his stomach and then suddenly he doesn't seem in pain anymore...

Elias POV

Fuck...

She was there looking up at me with her big fucking bambi eyes her hands on my stomach while a look of worry is plastered on her face.

All I wanted to do was make sure she was okay and she fucking hits me in the stomach with a book.

I mean i'm glad she fought back but fuck.

I look down at her and lift my hand up slowly before pushing her hair out of her face. 

So pretty. 

I was so fucked. 

I watch as the blush slowly spreads across her face and how she closes in on herself and slowly retracts her hands before mumbling another apology. 

No put your hands back and run them along my stomach again. 

"It's fine." I say low trying to make myself seem as annoyed as possible.

I wasn't.

She begins playing with her fingers and I look up clenching my jaw and see her bag thrown on the floor. She probably thought someone was here to kill her. I nearly laugh at the thought.

No one will ever get even close enough to kill her.

"Let's go" I say sternly. 

She looks up at me curiosity overtaking her face and I just know she's going to ask a question. 

"What ?" She says. 

"I'm taking you home." I say plainly. 

Her eyebrows furrow and a small pout forms on her lips. 

"The fuck is so confusing about that-" I say getting irritated.

What ? Did she have somewhere to be or is she going to see someone. 

"First of all don't take that attitude with me !" She says hands going on her hips. 

Here we go. 

"You come in here and nearly scare me to death so bad that I have to hit you in the stomach with a book... im sorry about that by the way." She says loudly before lowering her tone and taking a deep breath.

God I love when she's mad. 

Come on Rose don't let me off so easily.

I watch as her nose flares and her cheeks turn red in anger and I just know that her mind is whirring a million miles per minute.

"Jerk." She says low but loud enough for me to hear. 

"What ?" I say nearly on the verge of a laugh but cover it up by clearing my throat. 

"You're a jerk." She says completely serious.

I raise my eyebrow and poke my tongue to the side of my cheek. Well that certainly didn't turn me on. 

Yes it did. 

"I'm sorry." I say out of nowhere.

Why the fuck did I say that and it's not even the first time. Every time i'm around her and I do something wrong I guess I fucking apologize. 

The look on her face kills me I can't look at her or fucking think when she's upset. My mind immediately tells me to make her feel better. 

I haven't been myself since her.