Aurora: I won't let you hurt my master!

Bia: That bitch again?... Will all the guardians come here?

? and ?: Given the situation, I would say yes.

Art: Seth, Kika! Glad you're here!

Kika: Did Eric tell you about us? I'm glad of it.

           Several chains appear around Kika, immobilizing her entire body.

Deimos: Enough talk, let it rip!

She removed large rocks from the ground, hurling them at the clown, sending her flying. Setekh shoots a blast of sand at Deimos, but a wall of aurora appears in front and blocks the cards that would explode. Martares flies off towards Villágra. Neferu creates a heat energy ball and throw in the direction of Magnum, ionizating the air and creating a plasma that mess with Aurora powers and also hit her. Setekh generates a giant arm of sand that grabs the demon woman and stretch up, quickly going down and making a quake and shock waves.
           Now on the battlefield there would only be the old family from 4 years ago. Arthur generated shadow portal disks, firing them at Hypereler. His body was divided into several fragments, but soon the pieces were levitating and flying in the direction two two. The infernal cyborg's hand would go towards Bia's neck, with the region there quickly creating a thorn that would block the blade that would be generated by the robotic hand. The foot flies towards Arthur, who quickly creates a shadow shield and then the sole of the foot shoots a beam of photons, which destroys the shield, but Art managed to protect himself. Through roots from the ground, she picked up several pieces of soil and then pierced the robotic hand with a vine, growing it and taking the other pieces of his body, pulling them all to one point and then the roots closed him inside a sphere of earth. As there was no light inside, Thurnica made a point of releasing a burst of darkness inside, which removed some of his technological energy due to the absorption of light. From that smokescreen emerge several turrets with arachnid arms firing bolts of demonic energy at them, with Arthur quickly creating a dome of shadow that casts beams of darkness at the turrets. From the floor emerge androids that grab Biestte's legs and then kill her skin cells, with her quickly creating pods of bizzy lizzy seeds in them and then exploding them. Manipulating the seeds in the ground would create several fly traps that would capture the robots within the earth and then melt them with its acid. Bia sits on the floor while I replace the dead cells with plant cells that she would modify to match her body. Hypereler would crack his fingers, then begin to concentrate demonic energy into his fist and thus punch the ground, creating a luminous crack.

Art: Huh? Oh no!

Then the crack releases an eruption the energetic that sends the 2 to the air, leaving them very injured. Armstrong leaps towards Arthur, going to land another punch with energy channeled into his fist. However, Birdwhistle quickly reacts and the punch grazes the side of his face, burning him, but Art still manages to deliver a punch of dark energy to Jair that sends him to the ground. There would be several mechanical insects in Bia's body that would be injuring her, but she soon releases an explosion of sharp, spinning leaves around her body that expels the machines and destroys them. It soon created wings of leaves and fell towards Art and Hype. The pastor's arm becomes darker, preparing to elbow drop the former president. The demon gets up quickly and gives a double kick to Arthur's ribs, breaking them and throwing them towards Bia who catches him quickly. They lands on the ground and turns the leaves into roots that connect into the ground and join with the carnivorous plants. The brawny man advances towards the Thurnica but Bia quickly creates the wooden gauntlet again, with her holding his arm at the same time as the roots of the ground come out of there and trap his arm, with her also applying bursts of thrust to his elbow to to reach his level of strength. Arthur gets up and walks over to Hype, charging his shadow fist and punching him several times in the ribs, with both brothers joining together and then creating a large pitch-black vegetable arm. The two fly towards him and land the blow on Jair, knocking him away. Arthur falls to the ground spitting blood, Bia quickly helps him with her healing plants plus her divine energy. A shock wave manifests and throws the arm away, with Hypereler furious. He soon digs his hands into the ground and picks up a large chunk of the ground, flinging it towards them. Arthur opened his eyes and soon saw the rock approaching, he in a blink of an eye gets up and cuts the large stone with a dark blade, but another rock comes soon after. Biestte slices the ground fragment in two with a wooden blade and then Hypereler arrives at extreme speed propelling himself with cannons on his back. Giant roots sticking out of the ground along with the stones that make up the ground that were being covered by Arthur's tangible darkness impact with Hype's punches, creating a massive shock wave.