The Tale of the Golden Doctor's Note

3rd Person POV

It was another good day at Norrisville High. The bell rang, meaning class is starting.

Cue to the gym

Gym was getting ready to begin. The students were all in a line, waiting for the couch. Randy and Howard were talking to each other. Julian's legs were shaking, his hands were in fists and he was tapping his knuckles against each other.

Rihanna was trying to comfort him and was gently rubbing his shoulder to calm him down.

*Imagine Rihanna standing between Julian and Randy and that she's wearing a similar gym uniform, but her shirt is all white (no blue on her collar and sleeves), the N is still there and her shorts are above her knees

*Imagine Rihanna standing between Julian and Randy and that she's wearing a similar gym uniform, but her shirt is all white (no blue on her collar and sleeves), the N is still there and her shorts are above her knees. Also, Rihanna is wearing blue gym sneakers and her hair is up in a ponytail and she's not wearing her butterfly hair clip and her earrings.*

"It's okay, Julian. Just try to stay calm" Rihanna said to her friend

Julian looked at her and smiled in appreciation.

Randy and Howard were still talking.

"Is it me or is coach green completely insane?" Howard asked Randy

"I think he's just trying to keep gym class interesting" Randy replied in his opinion

All of a sudden, flames come out of nowhere. This frightens the students. A war horn noise could be heard. The coach, Coach Green, was in the class now and he had some kind of flame device with him and he was wearing a firefighter helmet.

He blasted the flames around the gym, causing some damage in the process and some of the rubble caught on fire.

"This baby has a light trigger" Coach Green said in excitement

He pulled the trigger to the flame device again and flames came out of it, pushing the Coach away in the process.

Randy changed his mind about his opinion on the gym teacher's way of teaching.

"Nope, he's totally insane" Randy said

Rihanna thought of the same thing

'No kidding' Rihanna thought

Then, the coach popped from behind Randy, Rihanna, Howard, and Julian, scaring them. Julian screamed in fright and Rihanna put her arm in front of Julian, protecting him.

"So, who's ready to play hop scorch?" Coach green asked his students

Then, his phone rang. He answered the call and spoke to the other person on the other line.

He hung up the phone and spoke to his students. He threw the fire device in anger and it broke.

"Apparently your fire marshall, has some safety concern, so hop scorch is off" Coach green said in an upset tone