House of 1,000 Boogers

3rd person POV

Ninja and Miko were running on the school roof, they were chasing a robot. They finally find it and stop.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ninja asked the robot

It was a lizard robot they were chasing and it was currently going onto another part of the roof.

"Oh, up the wall, yeah ok. Ninja Sprint!" Ninja said as he and Miko continued to chase the chameleon robot.

The robot was still trying to get away from the heroes.

"We don't think so!" Miko said as Ninja used his scarf to lasso the chameleon robot.

The robot landed onto the roof they were on and it rolled and landed on one of the walls of the roof. It is upside down and trying to claw at the two heroes.

Suddenly, the com link in Ninja's mask rings.

"Seriously, a phone call at a time like this? Who is it?" Miko asked Ninja

"It's Howard" Ninja replied

"Just one second, I'm so sorry" Ninja told the robot as he took the call.

"Status update, Howard" Ninja said to Howard on his com link. Miko is also listening to the phone call.

Cue to the school hallway

"Bash is giving out invites to his party right now" Howard told the ninja

Bash is punching students on their arms, giving them marks on their arms as a symbol of their invitation to the party.

*The bump on the kids arm is the Bash Mark*.

"Boom! Ha ha ha! Boom" Bash said as he punched a couple of students.

"Show your Bash mark at the door" Bash told a student after he punched him and went to punch another student.

Back to the rooftop fight

Ninja and Miko are dodging the robot as Ninja continues to talk to Howard.

"We cannot miss the Bash Splash! It's legendary! Though I heard last year, he filled the pool with McSquiddles!" Ninja said he and Miko continued to dodge the robot