Oc Information

Name: Rihanna Mariposa Cunningham

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Occupation: 9th grade norrisville high school student, popular girl, black belt martial arts student, competitive gymnast, partner of the ninja (Miko, but with my own twist), member of der monster klub, perfect and well behaved student

Appearance: Tan skin (like her older brother), dark blue eyes, purple almost mid thigh length hair parted to the left side (there are no bangs in her hair), has a pink and gold butterfly hair clip on the right side of her hair (Rihanna's hair is tucked behind her right ear), pink rose bud earrings, a turquoise short sleeve shirt with a left mini pocket, an almost above knee length red skirt (her skirt is a bit higher above the knees), a pair of black flat shoes with straps, (she almost represents Isabella Madrigal in a way)

Nicknames: Sis (Randy), Cunning-sis (Howard), School Angel (Principle Slimovitz), Gal (Theresa Fowler), Princess or My Precious Jewel (Julian), My dear or My queen (Ghoulian/Evil Julian), Bestie (Heidi), Amiga (Debbie)

Likes: Being the schools perfect student and angel, having friends, being with Julian, hanging out with her girlfriends, hanging out with the monster klub, being there for her brother and his friend, martial arts, gymnastics, magic, goths, singing, making her family and friends proud of her, and having fun and saving everyone

Dislikes: Bash and his friends, bullying, insults, Randy and Howard getting into trouble, anyone being mean to her family and friends, the sorceress and her flirting, people being in danger, people turning into monsters, the sorcerer, the tengu, her brother getting hurt while he's fighting evil, being weak while being injured as Miko, Evil Julian, seeing others getting in trouble, Mcfist and Viceroy, Jerry, and Julian turning into a monster or being in danger.

Love Interest: Julian (later boyfriend, future husband)

Favorite food(s): Spaghetti and Meatballs and Fried Chicken

Favorite Beverage: Mcfist fruit punch

Favorite Snack/dessert(s): Cookies and cream ice cream and Apple pie

Hobbies: Cooking, baking, martial arts, singing, gymnastics, listening to music, and playing games at the game hole and playing games with the monster klub at school

Abilities/ Powers: Knowledge and skills of martial arts, gymnastics, magic manipulation, flight, force field projection/manipulation, and spell manipulation (Her powers are similar to Gwen Tennyson).

Personality: Rihanna is a popular girl in Norrisville high, but she is kind and caring and is friends with most of the people in the school, but she likes to hang out with those closest to her. She is well behaved in class and she follows the school rules, but when she and the ninja need to save the day, she finds an eligible excuse, so she can leave and help the ninja. She is always willing to support her friends and defend them when they are bullied or in trouble. Rihanna participates in any school event she finds interesting and she has a great time. She is popular in her own way, she is not associated with the other popular kids, but she does get privileges as a popular high school girl, however she likes to hang out with her friends, even though they aren't popular like her, but she's alright with that. Everyone calls her the perfect beautiful school girl or Norrisville high's angel.

Bio: Rihanna is Randy Cunningham's younger sister, but unlike her brother, she is a nice, popular freshman girl. She communicates very well with her teachers and classmates and does well in all her classes. She met Julian back in Miss Marcy's daycare when she was a kid, she saw him sitting alone and decided to greet him, since then, she and Julian have been best friends and were very close to each other. While they were growing up, they grew feelings for each other, but they didn't tell each other yet. They felt that the other wouldn't return their feeling. And ruin their friendship. One day, when they weren't hanging out, they decided that they would confess to each other in future about they felt about each other. Rihanna met Theresa, Heidi, and Debbie in daycare as well and they knew about Rihanna's feelings for Julian and they supported her ever since then. Rihanna has been in martial arts and gymnastics since she was 5 and she has progressed into the competitive teams of both occupations and she likes to perform for the school sometimes by singing. She sometimes likes to hang out with her brother and Howard when she isn't hanging out with Julian or with her girl friends. And, everyday at lunch, she likes to play with the monster klub. When she first came to daycare, she immediately became a popular girl, everyone adored her and wanted to be like her. Rihanna was kind and caring toward others and while she was growing up, she became even more popular due to her being nice and doing well in school. She was then known as the "Perfect beautiful school girl". During the summer before she went to high school, she became Miko, the ninjas partner. Aside from Randy and Howard, Julian also knows that Rihanna is Miko and has promised her he wouldn't tell anyone else.

*More info on Miko will be in the next chapter. Also, if you are not a Rihanna x Julian fan, then you don't have to read this book. This is also my first Oc book that I'm writing and I'm doing my best to write it, so please no negative comments at all. And, no copying or stealing my work at all.*