"don't come from tomorrow as you will receive your suspension letter...byee byee" he threw the a random marble on the guy who was already injured very much on his legs which made his pain worst...

"Let's go" sassily the guy turned around and went inside his car...

"We shouldn't use violence,you can get into legal trouble"Ace said in his serious tone...

"There's no trouble which is bigger than me so shut up!
And Don't be a coward,they deserve to die...we shouldn't use violence with good people but cruel people like them deserves worst"

"Shut up don't ever do this,I don't want any trouble for you... Tharn sir will be worried" Nora rolled his eyes and looked away and the other guy just sighed looking at his boyfriend...

I don't want you to be in any trouble my Dangerous baby..why are you so stubborn...?

Reaching home while having dinner Nora informed everything to his parents except for the fact he run car over those guys and Tharn asked the college management department to suspend those students...

"I don't believe that, you didn't do anything to them...I mean I feel something wrong" Type looked at him suspiciously...

"I m hungry Dadda" Nora completely ignored Type's question and nodding Tharn gave him his food and all of them began to have their food...

~~~

Returning back to their room Nora raised his hands and pulling him up Ace kept him on the bed with a painful expression...

Sitting down beside him he was about to take out his book when Nora slapped his hands off...

"Lay down on your stomach"

"What?"

"Do what I Said" he said and Ace laid down on his stomach...

"Opps open your t-shirt first" he pulled up his t-shirt and pulled it out carefully...

Pouring some pain relief gel he applied it on his shoulder gently rubbing it...

"Ahh! It hurts" Ace said groaning in pain but suddenly out of nowhere Type walked into the room..

"How can you guys do this at this age...?" Type said covering his eyes when the other little guy rolled his eyes...

"What happened? Why are you here?"

"I need a pain relief gel"he looked at both of the guys and sighed as they weren't doing what he thought.

"Why? Did you hurt my dadda?"

"It's other way around... anyways you won't understand do u have one?" He asked and Nora threw it towards him...but hopefully Type immediately catch it up...

"Thanks little baby I love you..gn and turn off the lights before doing something" he giggled and ran away closing the door from outside...

"He's wierd"

"He's cute" Ace said looking at the door when the other guy pinched his wound...

"Ahhh what happened?"

"Nothing happened...now just have these pills, rest and tell me if you need something" he said mistakenly but smiled sadly instantly...

"Opps I forgot I m just a useless person who can't walk so tell Dadda or Type something if you need" he said and began to read his books while Ace was staring at the guy...

You are the most hardworking useful person.. you are cute intelligent, adorable and kind... don't ever think like this...

"You said something?" Nora asked looking at Ace and the other guy shakes his head as no and took his pills..

"I have a question" Nora asked and the other guy raised his eyebrows..

"Tell me"

"What if we will get married and then how will we have intercourse...I mean  that's how Type became pregnant but how...I have studied about normal couple (boy +girl)but what about us I mean boys" that's it this question was enough for Ace either to pass our to burry his face into the pillow but the young guy Nora was asking this with straight face which wasn't helping at all

"I-i will tell you afterwards sleep for now"

"Ok I will ask this to Zayn...he knows a lot of stuffs" he said placing the book aside laying down when Ace pulled him closer by collar and held his hair...

"Don't ever ask something like this to anyone... don't ever talk to anyone understand?" He said looking straight into Nora's eyes and the other guy nodded...

"Then answer me"

"I-i-i...let me explain"

"There's a hole down there behind our back right from which we poop,so the bottom have to stand or sit in a particular position infront of the top and the top guy put his penis into the bottom guy's hole and release his liquid if the other guy wamts and capable of getting pregnant understand by pushing in and out it gives them pleasure" he explained and the other guy nodded...

"You mean like this"he made a hand sign hole and pushed his own finger in and out and Ace just sighed with embarrassment covering his red cheeks..

"Oh this is disgusting" Nora made a disgusting face...

Poor Ace just burried his face into the pillow trying hard not to scream with embarrassment...

"Btw how do we " before Nora can ask Ace about his next question which was about how do we have baby the other guy spoke...

"I m sleepy let me sleep"saying that he burried his face and the other guy Nora began to read his book while cursing Ace in his mind...

Boring, unromantic guy...!