don't make me go back

Aizawa and Izuku sat in that spot for a while. Izuku was sobbing into Aizawas chest, and Aizawa was tearing up but trying so hard to keep it together for izuku.

After a little bit Aizawa asked him that question again.

"Problem child.. I've known for a while that you weren't telling us something, but I can't help you if you don't tell me. So what's going on?

......

"I'm s-sorry, b-but if I do then it will be worse, y-you can't help. I-Im sorry."

"Well I can't help if you don't tell me what's going on to begin with."

Just thinking about what to say made Izuku tear up a little.

"W-well..."

Izuku basically dumped and vented everything that has happened to him over the past few years. All about his mom dying, his mom's boyfriend over the last years, and all the bullying and suicidal ideation.

After he was done there was silence again.

Izuku looked up at Aizawa and saw tears in his eyes and on his face. He was looking away a little bit but he could see the worry in his eyes.

That worry is honestly what made him feel cared about. The simple fact that someone was worried about him just was really nice to experience. For years he had watched parent be super worried for their kids, but he never really got that. So the fact that Aizawa was really so worried that he was crying hit Izuku really hard.

"P-problem chi-.. Izuku, I...."

"I'm gonna get you out of there."

Out of all the things he's ever heard from Aizawa, he could tell that this was one of, if not the most serious thing he's ever meant.

Izuku and Aizawa then hugged really tightly again, with tears streaming down both of their faces. Even with all of that, this was the most comfort Izuku had felt in forever.

Aizawa then brought Izuku off the rooftop and then they started walking. They eventually got to UA and then they went in and up to Aizawas office. (Not his classroom)

Aizawa sat izuku down in one of his comfy office chairs and then he got some food from the teachers lounge to give to him.

After Izuku was eating Aizawa stepped out to make some calls.

He was going to tell the school and All Might everything tomorrow since they were sleeping right now, but in the meantime he decided his best bet was to call CPS. (Child protective services)

After a long phone call with them Aizawa walked back into the room and then sat down with Izuku.

"So basically I was just on the phone, and they decided that tomorrow instead of going to school, you will be talked to about what's going on at home. In the mean time though, you will be staying with Katsuki and his family. From what I heard they are your emergency contact from years ago so that's where I was told to bring you until school tomorrow."

Izuku just kinda sat there in silence taking in everything.

It was all reported.

So it was finally over.

The only bad part was that he had to stay with Bakugo until tomorrow at least.

"Why can't I stay with you though?'

"Well even though I am a hero, I am your teacher, so there are rules in place for now that wouldn't let me do that. And Katsuki and his mom are your emergency contact so unless theres something bad with them or their not able to take you in, they are trusted people I'm assuming your mom wrote down in the list, so that is the best solution for now."

"Ok then.."

Izuku said that in an uneasy way that made Aizawa want to question him, but he decided against it.

"So if your all done with the food then we will head over there since cps called Mitsuki after I got off the phone."

"Y-yea I'm all done with everything."

"Ok, then let's get going problem child."