Your arms...

"oh Shi-"

"What is on your arm young Midoriya?"

I was looking at my arm and seeing the blood seeping through my uniform. Immediately covered it, "o-oh it's just a s-stain from hero training earlier, hehe."

I tried to get up and leave after that, so it wouldn't be obvious it was bleeding through a lot, but right as I was getting to the door, All Might walked over and grabbed my other arm (the one that doesn't happen to have scars).

"I know it's not an injury from hero training, I was watching it the whole time."

All Might said it in a firm but slightly worried voice, and it made Izuku worry that he might have already thought that he did that.

"I-its really nothing All Mi-."

"Stop lying, it's obviously not nothing Izuku."

He called me by my first name, he almost never does that, unless he's being serious about something..

"I.. um.. I-I"

"Show me your arm Izuku."

He said the sentence that I have been fearing for anyone to ask for years.

"I-its really nothing, I swear, hehe."

I went to try and leave his office, but he was still holding my other arm so I couldn't.

"Izuku, I'm not joking, now show me your arm or I will send you to recovery girl and you will show her."

I started panicking because All Might barely ever talks in this serious of a voice towards me.

I was looking down and refusing to look him in the eye out of fear of him being mad.

"F-fine.. I'll show you."

He let go of my other arm so I could roll up my very bloody sleeve to show him the scars. The old ones were scabbed over now, but the new ones were still bleeding, and the bandaids weren't doing anything.

All Might was in shock when he saw this, he couldn't say anything for a moment.

"I-Izuku.. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, THIS IS GOING TO KILL YOU.

His tone made me flinch and then I get tears in my eyes that I was trying to hold back. I was still looking down to avoid eye contact while sort of coving up my bloody arm with my other one.

"I DONT HAVE ANY IF MY POWER LEFT, SO ONE FOR ALL WOULD BE GONE IF YOU DIED. AND YOUR LIKE THE KID I NEVER HAD, HOW DO YOU THINK EVERYONE WOULD FEEL IF YOU DIED.

That last sentence really broke me and I started crying, I couldn't hold it back anymore. For some reason I decided to look up at All Might. I expected to see him looking so mad at me, but he wasn't...

He just looked so worried. He had tears in his eyes, but was holding them back.

When he saw me crying he just pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, and just cryed into his chest.

Through sobs I just said "I-Im sorry A-All Might.. I-I never wanted it t-to be l-like this.."

He just hugged me tighter, like he was saying that it was ok and he wasn't mad.

I don't know how much time passed, but soon we just kind of walked over to sit down on the couches he has in his office.

He didn't have years in his eyes anymore, but he still looked worried. It was then that I realized that my arm was still bleeding.

"I will go to recovery girl to get some bandages, and then I'll fix you up. you ok to be left here for a minute Izuku?"

"Y-yea I'm fine." I smiled while saying that and All Might smiled back. "Good, I'll be back." All Might then left the room.

When All Might got back he started disinfecting the cuts, and then got them bandaged. he was actually pretty good at it, probably since he had been in the hospital a lot before.

"Now promise me you won't do this every again Izuku."

"I promise All Might."

"That's what I needed to hear, now since you have never lied I won't tell your mom or the other teachers if you don't want me too, but If I find you have done this EVER AGAIN, I will obviously tell you mom and them if necessary."

"Thanks All Might, for not telling them. And I again, I promise I won't do this anymore."

"That's good, you can leave now since it's almost been an hour since school got out."

As soon as All Might said that, he realized how much trouble he would be in once he got home.

"Um yea, I guess I didn't realize how much time passed. See you tomorrow All Might!"

As soon as he left All Mights office he started panicking out of fear of his dad.

He sprinted all the way home, and then finally made it to his front door.

Once he closed the door behind him, he was greeted by a punch in the chest at full power.