Im fine, really:)

"Young Midoriya.. What are you doing here?"

Deku recognised to voice instantly so he knew he was in trouble since it was 3am and he was sobbing on the beach they trained on.

"I-Im just um.. on a walk, hehe" said Izuku.

"At 3am? And why are you crying? Did something happen?" Said All might.

"N-no nothing happened at a-all. I-Im fine really." As he said that, tears started to fall again, and he felt like he couldnt breath.

When All Might saw this, he got down to Izukus level and gave him a hug that Izuku hadn't felt in a long time. Izuku hugged back and then started crying again. When all might heard this he just hugged a bit tighter, and then izuku eventually stopped crying again.

   After a few minutes, All Might just offered to walk him home, since it was obvious Izuku wouldnt say what happened and he didnt want to pry. Izuku was about to say sure, but he didnt want to risk the chance that his moms boyfriend could be home, and All Might obviously didnt know anything about how bad it was. And if his moms boyfriend was home, he just knew he would be dead.

"N-no its fine, ill just walk home and see you on monday for hero training."

"Ok, well if your sure your fine, then I guess ill see you then. Also if you need anything, or you want to talk, im always here Izuku."

"T-thanks All Might, but im good right now."

With that, Izuku started walking home, and All Might went the other way so he could get back to what he was doing before. As Izuku was getting home, he started getting worried that his moms boyfriend was home. It seemed very tempting to just stay out until tomorrow when he knew her boyfriend would be at work, but it was cold and dark outside, and all he really wanted to do right now was just go to sleep in his bed.

As he walked through his front door, he could defidently smell alcohol. When he closed the front door quietly, he started trying to walk up the stairs. As soon as he was almost to the stairs, he heard his moms boyfriend in the living room.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE BRAT."