Deku's Backstory

no ones pov- 

    Izuku on the outside has a great life. He is in a great school training to be a hero. He has many good friends with him that will defend him at all cost if necisarry. He was chosen to cary One For All and become the number one hero. And lastly he has a loving and caring mother with a good family...

Or does he?

    While most of that is true the last part isnt exactly. He has many friends, goes to a great school, and has one of the best quirks ever, but even with all of that there are still parts of his life that arent so visible to most people, but still make his life hell.

    For starters, he never really had a good childhood. At the very begining it was good, but when he was officially quirkless, thats when everything turned bad. His best friend Bakugou turned on him and bullied him relentlesly. Since he was the quirkless kid, nobody wanted to help him, because it would be a waste of time. If they even talked about defending him, Bakugou would defidently give them a talking too.

     In the end though, that was only the start of how bad things would get. Because while he was bullied relentlesly, and talked down to constantly, he still had his mom to always go to. While that defidently didnt make up for what Bakugou did, it defidetly helped him with his mental state for a bit longer.

    After a few years of this ever since the age of 5, Izukus mental state was defidently bad. While he didnt actually hurt himself, he defidently had thoughts of doing it. Along with the occasional though of, "Maybe Kacchans right and I should kill myself." In the end he never truly acted on these thoughts, because he still had someone that cared about him, and would always try to defend him. 

    Or at least until his mom got a boyfriend. At first everything was fine. Her boyfriend would always buy her gifts and be nice all the time, which would make her so happy. Izuku seeing his mom this happy, which she hadnt been in a long time, made him even happier. Her boyfriend never really paid attention to izuku for the most part. From when he was 10 to 11 he rarely talked to him. The first incident was on his 11th birthday. Up until then his mom would always bake him a cake and celebrate his birthday with him, and of course buy him presents. On his birthday though, he thought his mom was making a supprise and wasnt going to say anything about her plans so he didnt ask her about it As the end of the day got closer though, he couldnt find his mom or her boyfriend anywhere. He stayed up until 10pm until they finally got home. They both walked quickly to their room, so Izuku didnt get a chance to ask. After a bit her boyfriend came out of the room and izuku built up the courage to ask him about his birthday or if they even remembered. As soon as he asked, her boyfriend tured around and punched him in the ribs. Not too hard but enough that it would defdently bruse. Since he had turned around, Izuku could smell what he thought was alcohol coming from him. Her boyfriend the said,"Thats your birthday present you spoiled brat. Me and your mother had a good night at the bar and you of course had to ruin it." With that he punched him again in the same spot, which make Izuku run upstairs and lock the door to his room. The next day when he could finally get his mom alone, he tried to tell her about what he did, but she didnt seem to believe him at all. Finally she said, "Fine, I will ask him about what you said, but if your lying then you will be in VERY big trouble." Aparently she did ask him because later that night after his mom was asleep, her boyfriend came into his room since his door was unlocked and then puched him which made him fall to the ground. Izuku could sell the alcohal again, but this time it was stronger. He just started kicking Izuku over and over, and when he started to loudly cry, he would kick harder and tell him to shut up or it would be worse. In the end he had bruises all over his back and legs, with some on his chest and neck.

    Ever since that night everything got so much worse. His moms boyfriend would drink a lot, then find different reasons to beat up izuku. The first time his mom saw, Izuku was sure she would stop it, but because he had never done anything bad to her, and they had been drinking with each other earlier, she in the end didnt really do anything. It wasnt like she could if she wanted to anyway. So her boyfriend from then on was able to do worse things knowing she wasnt going to try and stop him. Because of this she started drinking a lot to try and forget all of the abuse that he was causing Izuku. After a few years of this she really didnt care because she had become so numb to it all. Throughout these years the bullying at school only got worse. People like Bakugou would constanty tell him to kill himself, and saying things like, "your worthless", "your parents will never love you", "nobody would care if you died!" All of those words got to Izuku and made him hate himself even more than whe  it all started. And all the thoughts about wanting to hurt himself became a reality. At first it wasnt so bad. He just took the blade out of a sharpener at did tiny cuts on his upper arms. But as the years passed, he got real razors that he bought at a store somehow, and went so deep that he would have to keep bandages on after almost everytime he would do it.

    When he met All Might things did get better though. He actualy knew he had something to look forward too, and had a real chance at one day becoming a hero. What was even better was he actually had someone who he could look up to and trust. Of course he could never dare to tell him what was going on at home or at school everyday, but in the end it was really nice to be away from all of that, and to be able to focus on his dreams of becoming a hero.

    Once he got into UA it got even better. He was around a lot of friends and he had a really good teacher. Even though parts of his life defidently were getting better, the trauma that happened was still there. And there was still the abuse that was happening at home. And even with all of the good, the bad still outweighed that by a lot.