15 Damini punishment to Bondita, Anirudh and Surendra heart to heart talk

Start from the beginning

(Bondita thought: what will happen to me when that rakshas babu is following me like a shadow)

If you apply this Ash on your  face no one will look at you and you too won't have problem. When your husband comes  you can go away with him.  Is it clear?

Come apply it.

Her saas tried to restraint Damini with her left hand and by signals  but latter harshly told that : Did you forget Shashuri maa that you even didn't hire young woman maids in our house when I am young and always used to make me only do complete work. Rather than you I am much better,  I am not taking away her job for standing  without a pallu infront of my nephew and gave a better idea to save herself and my nephew all the time till her husband arrives.

Bondita reluctantly agreed and prayed to Durga maa that this should not anger Barrister babu and he should not burst like volcano and take her away from here. 

She applied it on her face, hands,  neck and legs with painful heart. Old woman also cried for her bahu cruel mentality and recollected her old days that she had behaved more harshly to her than this. Damini took away the plate and said : Shaabash, Dekho Bondita, if my nephew tries to come near you tell him that you are a married woman, this is your original color, today morning you have applied makeup and you have more diseases on your skin. So that he himself maintains distance and you will also be safe.

Bondita recollected her Patibabu washing her bedsheets , first time he vomitted, next time he himself washed it  , made napkins for her,  building washroom for her , a partition made  for her in hut. 

She  recollected him dragging her into cupboard and thought: your excuses won't work infront of him and sighed.

Damini snapped Bondita and asked : why are you sighing?

Bondita:  Nothing Malkin. I will do whatever you say

Damini: You see this technique will definitely work and no one will fall for you. I am telling this technique for you because I am impressed with your work else if anyone are there in your place I would have kicked her out of house.

Bondita nodded and told that she will give oil massage to Badi Malkin. Damini went away and Bondita started reading again controlling her tears

Damini saas prayed in mind : Hey Bhagwan! Please show way to Damini bahu. Yes its true that I have tormented her alot but she is also following my path and tormenting others . Hatred can't give us peace. I only learnt it very late in my life and I don't want my bahu to suffer like me.. please change her. If you want,  take my life but please change her into her usual self and ..and bring her son , my grandson Taposh  and grand  daughter in law Neelam back to this house and give Damini a peaceful and happy  life.

Bondita came and wiped her tears and made her drink water and told that she is not feeling bad for applying Ash and asked her to smile by showing smile signature. Damini smiled painfully

_____

That night Bondita completely took care that she won't come infront of her Patibabu despite of how much he tried to come to her she ran away without showing her face to him and next day early morning she had finished all the works of Thakuma and started to leave.

Surendra called her aside and she went to him,  he is also shocked to see that Bondita's face is completely applied of Ash powder. He is about to call his wife but Bondita stopped him and said let it be sir, she will wash her face and attend classes in school. He didn't listen how could he go of her for what she had done.

He shouted and Damini came and surender asked : what is this? This girl works here as a maid that doesn't mean that you can do to her whatever you want. She is not a slave to you.