🧸Error Sans x Creepypasta Obsessed Reader part 2🧸

I decided make an part two and this idea gave me LavenderKK
thx btw for the idea
So yeah I hope you guys enjoy it^^
Here are some keywords(?) you have to look for.
(f/cr)=favourite Creepypasta
(s/f/cr)= second favourite Creepypasta

Your POV
Today is Halloween. I'm sooo excited because I go as (f/cr).
Idk as what Error goes because he won't tell me.
It's probably nothing much maybe a ghost or something like that because he is to lazy.
I should go and make myself ready.
I where going to Error's and my room we share. As I got in I was shocked.

Error's POV
(Y/n) got into our room.
As they saw me they where shocked.
I was wearing an (s/f/cr) costume.
"Wha- Error you... are wearing (s/f/cr)? Why? I thought you hate Creepypastas?" they spoke out.
"I never said I hate Creepypastas.
You just talk to much of them and I wear this stuff because I wanted to surprise you sweetheart" I said to them.
"Awww Error that's so sweet of you" they said to me and I walked to them gave to give them a hug. Ofcourse they hugged me back. "Let's get you changed so we can meet the others" I said.
"Who are the others?" they asked me.
"Some friends of mine" I answered them. "Okay" they replied.

~Timeskip brought by you changing clothes~

Your POV

Me and Error walked to the park to meet his friends.

In the distance i could see Ink, Blue, Killer and Outer.(sorry I didn't know which I should take as his friends TwT)

Ink was going as a yandere, Blue as a pinguin?(anyone exept me know this comic?),Killer as Ghost and Outer as a Devil.

"oh hey guys" I said. They all greated(?) me and Error. We were all going Trick or Treat.

After 2 or 3 hours we all had our bags full with candy.

We all said Goodbye and got home.

~Time skip to your and Error's home~

"That was the best Halloween ever" I said happily. "It sure was because it was our first Halloween together"Error said. "mhm".

We both washed us and got in our Pyjamas to get to sleep.

No one POV 

Error and (y/n) got into bed and cuddled.

"Goodnight Sweetheart" Error said to (y/n).

"Night Ruru" (y/n) said tiredly.

After some time both fall asleep in each other arm's.

Hey guys.

So yeah ik it's been a while since I updated the story but I didn't really had motivation for it and my best friend didn't had time to help me.

I finished the story because I had a little motivation rn and I was kinda bored so yeah here it is.

I'm sorry I know it's trash T-T. 

Anyways I hoped you still liked it and well see you next illusion(Kaito Kid outro -w-)