Swapdream x fem. Reader lemon

Hi guys. This is a request from @GhamzehPmd.

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(h/l) = hair lange

(h/c) = hair colour 

(f/c) = favourite colour

Swapdream's POV

I was walking in the forest to calm down because of this Idiots Ink and Blue.

They where fighting. Again. It's the 5th time today.

So I decide to go in the forest to calm down before I kill them.

After a while I saw a cute girl.

She had (h/l) (h/c) hair. It was shining slightly in the sun.

She wear a (f/c) Hoodie, black Jeans and black shoes.

She was sleeping on the edge of a tree.

She looked so peacefull. 

Your POV

I was sleeping in the forest and slowly waking up. The first thing I saw was a skeleton with yellow/golden wings.
He saw that I was awake and came over to me. Now he stand infront of me."hello beautiful lady" he suddenly began to say."what are you doing out here all alone?" he asked me."I like to come here it's so beautiful and quiet" I answered his question."and what are you doing here? If I can ask ofcourse" I asked him."I come here everytime when I'm stressed or mad" he answered my question."It's nice to meet you. I'm (y/n). What's yours?" I said."It's a pleasure to meet you (y/n). I'm Dream." he said. Then it hit me. It's the king."WAIT KING DREAM?!" I screamed.
"Yes that's me" he said yo me."hey (y/n) do you want to live in my castle?" he asked me. Wait he asked ME to live in HIS castle. Is that all a dream? I thought to myself."Hello? Earth to (y/n)." He snaps his fingers/bones infront of me.
"Oh sorry sir Dream. I just thought about something..." I said."It's OK. Sooo do you wanna live now in my castle or not?" he asked me again."sure if it's alright" I said to him.

~Timeskip because I'm to lazy~

Still Your POV

Dream and I arrived the castle. As we got in I saw two other skeletons."Hey idiots I'm back" dream said to them.
"Who is that beautiful girl there?" one of the two skeletons said. (A/n Who could it be?) "Blue what did I say about flirting with people you don't know?" Dream asked the skeleton who is supposed to be Blue. "But boss she looks sooo good" Blue said "Ugh Blue can't you just shut up?" the other skeleton said."You shut up Ink" Blue said. I felt a bit nervous. "Blue! Ink! Both of you shut up! You guys scare (y/n)!" Dream shouted at them."sorry boss" Ink and Blue said at the same time."you will treat her like me! Understood? She is my queen and if you treat her bad I'll break your spine!" Dream said in a angry voice. Wait what did he say? He said I'm his queen?! What? "Dream? Why did you called me your queen?" I asked him."I know we just met each other but I love you so much" he said with a lower voice. "I love you too Dream" I said to him."wait really?" he asked me."ofcourse silly" I said it and laughed a bit. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

~2 months later~

Still Your POV

I didn't saw Dream now for 3 days. He doesn't want to come outside of his room. But the dickhead I am I will go inside his room! I stood infront of his room. I slowly opened the door and saw him panting on his bed. He was all yellow."omg Dream! Are you alright?" I asked him with worry.

Dream's POV

I didn't came out of my room for 3 days now. I'm in heat and don't want (y/n) yo see me."Omg Dream! Are you alright?"
Out of nowhere I hear her voice. "What? (y/n)?! What are you doing here?" I asked her. " I wanted to look if your alright" she said. My heat starts to get more. I can't take it anymore. "(y/n) could you help me with something?" I asked her. "Ofcourse! How can I help you?" she asked. "You know what heat is right?" She nod "I'm in heat and well need your help to cure it..." I told her. "Ofcourse I will help you with that" she said. "Thank you sooo much babe" I said.

~after they took of there clothes~

-lemon begin-

No one's POV

(y/n) laid down on her back in Dream's bed."You have a nice body you know?" Dream said to her in a flirty voice.
"T-thank you Dream" (y/n) said.
Dream climbed on top of (y/n).
He put his eco dick on you entrance and began slowly to enter."Dream~ ahh your sooo biiiig~" (y/n) moaned. "Ugh your so tight (y/n)" Dream groaned.

~after 20 minutes~

"Dream~ I'm about to come~" (y/n) moaned out."Me too babe~" Dream said.
Then they both came at the same time.
"That was fun" (y/n) said tiredly. "Yes it was" Dream said. "Let's sleep now babe" Dream told (y/n)."okay night Dreamy. I love you" (y/n) said to Dream."Good night sweetheart. I love you too." Dream said before he fall asleep.

905 Words holy shit.
Sorry btw for my bad grammar.
I hope you guys liked it.
See you next time.
Have a nice day/night.
Bye ^^