[1]Milo

[No Pov]

Deep in the woods, a young cat raced to a small kingdom. Laughing from the feeling of wind blowing through his face, he ran to a small hut and slammed the door open.

"IM BACK!!" He yelled loudly. He ran to his mother's bedroom and jumped onto the bed. "Hey there Milo.. be careful you could've fell off the bed sweetie." The cat hugged his mother closely, Smiling at her brightly.
"Why are you still in bed Mum? It's a nice day we should go on a picnic!" Said Milo.

"The sun just rose up! We should calm down and take it slow." The woman sighed and brushed her child's hair gently. "The king wants to tell us something remember? Go get in your nice clothes and wash your face. We'll leave in a few." Milo obliged, Putting on new clean clothes and walking towards town hall with his mother.

The king trudged to the edge of the balcony.. waving weakly to the crowd. Milo smiled at the sight of him, he's only seen the king once before. "Hello my loyal subjects.. I'm afraid to announce that.. we've had a shortage of knights lately.. half of the village men will need to be taken away for royal training. I'm sorry."

Everyone froze in their shoes. "NO! NEVER! THEY'RE STILL KIDS! THEY SHOULD BE HAVING FUN." yelled a males voice. Others started yelling about how unfair it is. "Please.. listen to me. Our knights died trying to protect us. We need new, strong, knights! Our enemies are getting stronger, I've been informed about their heavy training. I do not want any more of my people dead." The king left the crowd quiet..

Milo's mother sobbed while Hugging her child tightly.. Milo cried in fear, he didn't want to go to a war. He didn't want to be trained instead of playing outside. He didn't want to be away from his mother.

He didn't want any of this..

———————————
[ Wow. Starting with a short chapter. Don't worry soon they'll be longer I'm just excuse lol. There will be a lot of characters so ye. ]