Chapter 3~ Life

"What do you mean," It could be one of us", Teri?" Alanna sighs, sucking a breath once more. Asteria had just returned from spying on the adults from. Alanna had made a small appointment with Asteria and made sure to drag Altair and Tranq along to Starbucks, since they also had some work there. Asteria and Alanna had sat down for a drink and a chit-chat while the other two dashed to the kitchen to get ready. Asteria presses her palms together, business manner-like.

"I'm just telling you what I heard. I heard them say the bomber was a 16 to 19 year old. They couldn't be specific about the age or the gender so I don't know who bombed the school," Asteria explains, taking a sip of her latte. Alanna gives out another sigh. Her lips parts to speak but couldn't even get a chance to utter a sound when they heard screaming from the kitchen.

Alanna leaves the table, rushing over to the café's kitchen. To her definitely no surprise, she sees Tranquil, her whole face and apron plus clothes, just covering her. Altair is giggling at her as she blinks a few times, speechless. Alanna glances at the two, her 'the-heck-happened-here' face.

"Altair threw flour at me," Tranquil explains simply. Altair gasps, looking betrayed.

"Did not!" He bursts out to her. The two start arguing as some people peeks through the kitchen doors to check what's up. Alanna shuts the door, not wanting any conflict being recorded or witnesses. She sighs at the two.

"Can y'all just get over it?" She hisses, already getting worked up," I'm trying to ask Teri about the bomb." Altair raises an eyebrow.

"Why do you need to know? It's not your problem. It's the police's," Altair complains cheekly. Tranquil nods, agreeing with her younger cousin. Alanna crosses her arms, a frown spreading across her lips.

"I just- it's just- I-," Alanna couldn't even form a full sentence before sighing once more," I guess it's just... I have this weird feeling."

"Probably why it makes you weird," He whispers, not caring at all about the fact that Alanna can hear him. Ignoring him she continues on.

"No... The thing is... I have a feeling it's someone... from us," she states, slowly. Tranquil seems a bit in shock.

" 'Us'? What do you mean 'us'? Are you saying it could be someone from the gang?" Tranquil asks, starting to worry a bit. But of course, Altair could care less.

"Why are we discussing this here? Why are we even discussing this in the first place?!" He yells in annoyance. Tranquil and Alanna roll their eyes at him.

"Idiot," she mumbles at him," Let's just get back to work." She drags the magenta haired boy to the sink as Alanna walks out, sighing again. Glancing at her seat, she notices Asteria isn't at her seat. Alanna face palms.

"When is anything going to go right today?"

~~~

(AN: Um first P.O.V here so sowwy if I hadn't been putting it in stories)

~Alanna's P.O.V~

"When are we going to get home?" Altair whines, crossing his arms like a child. I tighten my grip onto my brother's hand. Tranquil stayed back to do some extra work while Alt kept complaining about being stuck and wanting to get out. So I dragged him out.

"Almost," I answer, ignoring the weird stares from other people," A few more minutes." Alt pouts a bit, crossing his arms tighter as I drag the four-year-old like teenager to our house. Opening the door, I step and slip off my shoes as my brother proceeds to do his way of 'taking off shoes'. He kicks his sneakers off as they fly into the air and plop down onto the table lopsided. I roll my eyes, picking up his sneakers from the table as he zooms towards his room.

As I place my running sneakers on the shoe rack, a ding popping from my phone surprise me a bit. Clicking it on, I find it was from Ace. Mainly because I see many colourful hearts on the name. My cheeks feel warm while reading the message.

~Message~

❤️🧡 💛Skater dude 💚💙💜: Hey Lan!

Hey Aceyy

What's up?

❤️🧡 💛Skater dude 💚💙💜: Nothing. Just wanted to tell u something

Really? What is it?

❤️🧡 💛Skater dude 💚💙💜: Its about Tango

Can u share it?

❤️🧡 💛Skater dude 💚💙💜: Sure

Tango, his dad, got murdered last night.

Okk that's all for this chapter. Anyway asking again, who do you think is the murderer and who is the bomber? There are still more people to come so be ready. That's all for now!

~Lexi-chan