𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

Brooklyn just smiled, she was too excited to see their apartment that the lobby didn't even make look at it twice.

Finally reaching the tenth floor, the elevator doors opened and both girls walked down the hall toward their door.

Brooklyn glanced at Imani while Imani did the same before they raced down the hall towards their door.

Giggles and laughter filled the silent corridor as they fumble around with the keys until they fell from Brooklyn's grasp.

"Alright, chill" Brooklyn laughed once more before reaching down and grabbing the keys from the floor. "Before these boxes fall too."

Grabbing the keys off the burgundy colored carpet and placed them directly in the keyhole, Brooklyn twist they key and unlocked the door

They walked in to be met with a huge mirror at the entrance. Seeing their reflection the girl did a little dance in excitement before laughs out loud.

Finally have their own space and not the one bedroom and two beds that they were used to at the dormitory, it was their own.

Finally dying down from their excitement, Brooklyn pointed over to the small closet door. "I think it's some slippers in there for us." She remembered what the seller told her about.

Imani pushes back the sliding door revealing two pairs of slippers she mentions along with empty hangers.

They both sat down the boxes in their hands and placed to on the stepping layer that brought them more into the home.

After taking off their shoes and slipping on the black colored slippers with the apartment building logo printed on the front, they grabbed their boxes and continued in.

"Oh my god" they both mumbled at the sight of their new place.

The duo dropped their luggage at the entrance and went their separate way to look around. Brooklyn was still looking at the extensive space they'd entered, on one side was their large and empty living room.

She walks over to the window, to see the view of a pool area, along with a basketball court with a few young boys who could be seen playing.

Pushing away. She began making her way back across the room where the kitchen was set up.

There was an island that met her as soon as she enters the area. She looked around at her new home in awe, almost couldn't believe it was actually hers.

Using her fingers she traced against the grey marble countertop while looking around the empty kitchen.

"you seen the rooms yet?" Imani yelled heading back towards Brooklyn who pulled her attention from the stove and onto her.

Imani leaned her 5'3 body on the the island and used her upper body to hold up self up. Her thick and full lips turned thin as she smiled excitedly, talking about the place.

Brooklyn shook her head as she met her on the opposite side of the counter. "No, you picked which room you wanted?"

"No, not yet you?" Imani shook her head making Brooklyn push off the island and walk around towards the stair.