Each word she is speaking making me guilty that because of me she is suffering. And I really don't know how to handle her.

Her voice is telling how vulnerable she is. And how this incident effected her.
Now I am worried about her health.

After great difficulty I assure her. Somewhere deep down I am feeling mixture of emotions. And now I am sure that what I feel for Anika she feels that too.

Her every word is making feel that what I meant to her. Same what she meant to me. The thought is enough to me feel goosebumps what if something happen to Anika.

But why it's effect so much when it's come to Anika. Everything related to her if she is sad, angry, sick ,happy, emotional. Why I always have this argue to protect her from everything and provide her all the happiness.

Her voice had that power to make me calm. Make me to feel at peace. That smile is enough to make me feel happy. She is effecting me very dangerously.

Her thoughts are never leaving me. I love to spend time with her. The time which we spent together had made different place. Day by day I am finding a new shade of Anika. And I eager to know more about her.

Her smile, her care, her blush which she always try to hide. The sparks in her eyes finding happiness in small things .

She is only person who understand me. It's take her second to know if I am saying truth or hiding from her. Like I  become the open book for her. And it's truth that she knows very well like no other.

I just can't wait to spend whole life with you Anika.

" Stop day dreaming about bhabhi Shivaay. "

"I am thinking about something else. "

" Yeah kept telling that "

" Today bhabhi's father came right. "

" Yes. He had gone office with dad. As dad want him to see. Yeah I saw him going with uncle when I came but didn't get chance to meet."

" Bale papa " Ishaan come in my room running still in school uniform.

" How many time I told not to run like this ishaan. You will hurt yourself. "
To which he frown.

" Ishaan your bale papa is boring you know this na " To which he nodded his head in yes and he go and lay beside him.

"Manav tell bale papa to eat with my hands " Yes he call manav by his name because he asked him to say that.

" First you your self  learn to eat properly " I said to which he glare me.

" But why champ your bale papa is big enough to eat by himself. " Manav asked him.

" He is hurt balii maa said I will take care of bale papa like he do when I got hurt "  And my heart melt listening him. This little human of mine.