Chapter 3

After Oberoi's left we came inside settle in living room. Rudra come and sit beside me.

" I pity Shivaay jiju he has to wear you whole life "

" See papa he again started "

" Rudra enough no more teasing don't trouble her."

" You always take her side that's not fair "

" Something is burning papa can you smell it "

" What will happen of this two. Anika stop fighting like a child. You are going to married "

" Soo that's doesn't make any sense maa. I am getting married that doesn't mean i have to change myself."

" But you have to stop being childish. Now you have more responsibilities."

" Maa please don't start again. I already listen this thing many time. "

" Now you both mother daughter stop. We have to make preparations for tomorrow and we don't have time." Dad said.

" I don't know how everything gonna happen we don't have time "

" Anika you and rudra go and buy ring for Shivaay and i am going to buy others things and Asha you maintain and look after here."

" Anika why are you sitting here go fast and what about your dress for tomorrow."

" Maa gauri said she will be sending my dress for tomorrow so now don't take tension everything gonna  good. "

" I am very happy you know they are very good people and shivaay is perfect for you " dad said.

" I agree on this they are so down to earth people "

" Because i know you people choose best for me" i said and hug maa and papa.

"You are waiting for invitation rudra"

To which he came and join us. I never saw them so happy . And i wish  to see them always happy.

After discussing all other things and making guest list i came to my room.
I don't believe i am going to get married. If someone ask me yesterday about all this. I laugh at them. But now i am going to engaged tomorrow to Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

I change my clothes to top and jeans. Hairs tied in a pony tale. I pick up my purse which has my all cards and some cash. I pick up my phone only to see 50 messages and 30+ calls from Bhavya. She is more excited then me.
But right now i don't have time to talk . It's already 7 in evening. I will talk to her in night.

I came downstairs to see rudra is sitting in living room doing something on his phone.

" Rudra come lets go "

" Atlast you came "

" Anika wait " dad said.

" Yes papa "