Chapter Eighteen

*Your P.O.V.*

The week went by really fast.  Best part was that it wasn't such a bad week like the past couple have been.  Kyle and I had been hanging out a lot.  The one thing that didn't really settle my nerves was the fact that I wasn't sure whether Kyle was planning to ask me out or not.  Don't get me wrong, Kyle is great in so many ways, but I just can't find myself to like him in that way.

The best part of the week was that we won our first game.  Since Bebe is no longer trying to ring my neck out, we actually won.  The best part was that districts was a week away, and we are on an all time high. 

The girls were hanging out this weekend to celebrate, but I couldn't go because of my lunch room stunt.  On the bright side, they have no idea about me getting totally shit faced at Heidi's.  Mom did feel bad though, so she said I could have a friend over to hang out.  Since all the girls were together, I thought Kyle would be a good replacement. 

That was actually really fun.  I feared it would be awkward, but I was wrong.  Kyle made me feel completely comfortable.  We played Guitar Hero, in which he schooled me at, but we had fun.  Unfortunately, he is not a girl so Mom and Dad made him leave.

The rest of the weekend went b fast, but that was probably because of the fact that I was catching up on some sleep.  The week went by fast, too.  I, actually, thought that we would have a week with no drama, but I was proved wrong that Friday.

*Craig's P.O.V.*

I walked into the science room that Friday morning.  I knew Kyle was at (Y/N)'s last weekend, but that didn't bother me as much as the fact that they had been hanging around each other all week.  I was about to snap.  I tried to forget about it and about her, but I couldn't get her out of my head.

 (Y/N) is a person, not mine to just claim, but if I could I'd- Wait, no, she is a person.  She can make her own decisions, though I wish she wouldn't sometimes.

I had to stop thinking about her and go back to my homework.  I was working just fine until Cartman and McCormick came into the room, and Fatass was saying something about (Y/N).  He had my full attention.

"Kenny, have you heard that Kyle is going to ask (Y/N) out?" Eric ask Kenny loud enough for me to hear.

I did what I could to look as busy as possible while trying to eavesdrop.

"Yeah, I heard," Kenny's muffled voice responded.

My blood was boiling, they needed to shut up.

"Yeah," Cartman started, "Too bad, too, (Y/N) is a total babe."

Kenny nodded in agreement.

I kept my temper under control.

Cartman kept going, "You know what I would do to (Y/N) if she was my girlfriend-"

 That's it.

I pinned Eric to his desk, "Shut up, Fatass."

"Whoa, calm down, Craig," he pleaded.  He, then, got that cynical look of his on his face, "I'm not that one you're pissed at.  You should be after Kyle."

"When is he going to ask her?" I asked loosening my grip on him.

"This morning, right now, if I remember correctly," he answered.

"Where are they?" I impatiently questioned.

"I pretty sure they are at the West Door.  Go Craig.  Go kick Kyle's ass and show him who is boss," he cheered with his sinister smile.

I ran out of the room and sprinted to the West Door.

 I have to stop this.  I cant just let her go again without a fight.  I want her to be mine, and only mine.