Chapter Twelve

I decided that lunch would be the time for me to get him back and knew exactly how I wanted to do it, but I would need some help.  I wanted to ask Craig, but with what I had all planned, I knew if I asked Craig, it would be weird.  Then it hit me, I was going to get back at Bebe at the same time. 

"Are you okay?  You look deep in thought," Wendy stated.

"Who did you say that Bebe had a recent fling with?" I asked.

"Well, she was talking to Kyle, but I'm not sure how that's going," Wendy answered.

"Kyle is an understanding guy, right?" I questioned.

"From what I know, yeah," Wendy replied.

"Good," I commented as I walked away.

I had a long chat with Kyle about everything that had happened.  I told him all about what Bebe did, and also what Clyde did.  He was pretty upset, and seemed on board to get them back as long as he didn't get into any trouble.  I explained to him that I would take the blame for everything if we get into trouble, and he agreed to the entire thing.  You know, I was kind of shocked when he agreed, considering that I had never said more than 3 words to the guy.

Finally, the period before lunch came.  I had been anxiously waiting all day.  I was going through the whole thing in my head over and over again.

"(Y/N)," Wendy nudged me.

"What?" I asked breaking from my thought. 

"What's going on? You seem nervous," she pointed out.

"I'm just excited or nervous, it's nothing," I stated.

"What is it?" she pried.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Oh, bull, you know, if you don't tell me, I will come up with my own explanation.  For all I know, you and Craig could be going out this weekend," she smiled.

"But, we aren't," I told her.

"But, I don't know that, neither does the rest of the school," she gave me a devious smile. 

"You wouldn't," I stared at her.

She just kept the same grin on her face.

"Fine, I'm going top get back at Clyde at lunch," I whispered.

Her eyes light up, "What are you going to do?"

"Give me 20 minutes, and you'll see," I hinted.

"Boo, your no fun," she pouted.

"Don't tell anyone," I gave her a serous look.

"Okay, I won't," she promised.

I sat back into my desk feeling satisfied.  I went back to my thought of my plan.  Boy, was I excited, but I must admit, I was super nervous.  While I was stuck in my thought, the bell went off, ridding me from my mind.  It was time to take action.

We all went into the lunch room.  It was crowed like normal with teenagers packing on top of each other to get to their food.  I decided to stay to the back so I knew for sure Clyde would be sitting down before I got my food.  After I got my food, I didn't bother to sit down.  I looked at Wendy and gave her a nod to show her that it was time.  I walked over to Clyde over at his table with all the boys sitting at it.

"Hey babe, coming to sit with us?" he had a sly smile on his face.

I just gave him an innocent smile.

He smiled back, "Why don't you sit-"

Just as he scooted over to make room for me, I dumped my entire tray onto his lap and poured my drink on him also, making him change his choice of words.

"What the hell?" He yelled, causing the entire lunch room to focus their attention on us.

"Good, now, that I have everyone's attention," I started as I stood on top of the table.  "I just had a small announcement for everyone.  I would like to say that Clyde Douchebag Donavan is a piece of scum.  He had been leading me on and going behind my back to make out with Bebe.  Oh, that reminds me, Bebe, Clyde seemed to get something on his cloths, and I'm sure he could use some assistance."  Bebe turned bright red.   "So, to get back to my point, I would just like to say to Clyde, and this is for myself and every other girl who was a victim of Clyde, fuck you Clyde," I made sure to raise my voice on the last part so everyone would hear as I flipped him off. 

People started to cheer, and Clyde looked shocked, but not nearly as shocked as he looked when I jumped off the table and locked lips with Kyle.  Once I finished I made straight eye contacted with Bebe, who was pissed.  The cafeteria was a riot.  I'm pretty sure I saw Clyde tearing up out of the corner of me eye.  I felt very satisfied, well until-

"(Y/N) (L/N), go to the consolers office, now!" a voice over the intercom announced.

  Shit.