Chapter Two

"This is your new classmate, m'kay? I expect you will make her feel very welcome, m'kay?" with that Mr. Mackey left. Leaving me standing in the front of the room alone.

I stood there a nervous wreck on the inside, but on the outside I did what I could to keep my composer. I looked around the room of my peers staring at me. I saw Wendy who gave me a warm smile. I guess Stan had straitened things out. Then I saw Stan who also gave me a smile. They made me feel more comfortable.

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" the teacher asked making me jump.

I felt my face burn red, "S-sorry, I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm from (hometown)."

"Alright Ms. (L/N), go ahead and take a seat behind Craig. Craig, raise your hand," the teacher ordered.

A boy towards the back lifted his arm. He was wearing a blue chullo hat with raven colored hair peeking out. He also had a blue jacket that matched the hat. He was really attractive. Like, I mean really, really attractive. I could honestly say that his best feature was his deep blue eyes that you could get lost into.

I slowly made my way to the back of the room. I could feel everyone's eyes follow me. The teacher finally spoke, "Class, don't stare, she is probably nervous the way it is. Oh, and Craig, give her your notes."

As I slide into the desk chair, Craig carelessly threw his notebook at me. It slightly made me flinch.

"Sorry about him, he is not much of a people person," a boy who sat next to me apologized.

This male had brown hair and was built. He had on a dark red jacket that clung to his body so you could see his muscles. He was attractive to say the least, but Craig was still better.

"I'm Clyde," he introduced. He gently sat his notebook on my desk. It was already open to the beginning of the notes, unlike Craig's. "You might want to use my notes. My handwriting is a little more legible."

"Thank you," I softly tapped Craig's shoulder to give him back his notebook. He snatched the notebook out of my hand and flipped me off.

"Ignore that. He does that to everyone," Clyde warned.

I gave him a smile and nodded as I started to copy down his notes.

*Crag's P.O.V.*

The new girl turned red as she introduced herself to the class. She was beautiful. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shaped her face perfectly. She had all the right curves, and her voice sounded so sweet. She was perfect, almost too perfect.

I turned around to see if Clyde was seeing the same thing I was. When I faced him, I saw him look right at me and mouth 'dibs'.

A pit grew in my stomach.

Fuck you, Clyde.