37. surprise visit

Start from the beginning

So for him to do this, Alex is someone special to him. He wanted to tease him but by the looks of what was going on in front of him, it was Sage trying to win her over. So to help his friend he requested for her to be closer to him by saying those words for which he gladly obliged.

As if on cue, Sage being in the middle, immediately spread his arms on Alex's and Jackson's shoulders. The proximity made him inhale her scent that he can't help but gently pull her by the shoulders closer to him secretly.

That light gesture from him was enough to ignite a spark in Alex's senses. Her cheeks started to turn red which reminded her of how much she missed her husband. She wanted him close but she had to restrain herself.

"Alex, you are angry, okay? Control yourself, and stop those crazy thoughts inside your head, don't give in that easily." She persuaded herself as she smiled at the camera.

After the short picture taking, Sage retreated his hands on her despite his great desire to keep it there, but he will have his time, that he's sure

"Aigoo! She's not hungry, but she surely is angry." Sage thought. He was expecting, and readied himself, for the Rapper Alex Lee, but she is shutting him off but her nonchalant aura did not slightly intimidate him but he found it extremely cute. He finally decided to give in and apologize to his angry wife.

"Sorry..." He said in a low voice, just enough for her to hear. But his apology fell on deaf ears. Alex went back to her standby area and Sage went after her. He took a chair to sit beside her and started explaining himself.

"I came here late because Director Bae told me not to disturb you because you will be shooting a critical scene. So while waiting for my chance to visit my beautiful wife, I visited the agency and Hans updated me about the face-off he had with your CEO, so because of that, I made prior arrangements about all the necessary things I need to keep the public at bay about our real status." He then heaved a heavy sigh and started to look pitiful in front of his wife. He made subtle advances to her like brushing his hands on hers.

After hearing his explanation Alex's irritation went down the drain and she felt guilty, and all she wanted to do was hug him right that instant but she couldn't.

Sage continued to brush his hand with hers and finally, when no one else was looking, Alex took Sage's pinky and intertwined it with hers. At long last, she acknowledged his apology and forgave him. Sage felt warmth in his heart with her subtle gesture. He smiled like a boy who finally got the chance to kiss his crush for the very first time.

Alex then heard a call from the staff that it was time to resume the shoot. So she stood up and broke away from his pinky finger with a smile. She felt lighthearted and she walked towards the set with light steps.

Sage was just on the sides not wanting to attract unwanted attention but the director kept calling him to ask his inputs on which camera angle would look better. He just gave his honest insights and went back to where Alex left him. He was looking at his wife with awe and pride.

She has become a great actress aside from her being a great musician. He suddenly recalled how she consulted him in the past but now she knows what to do. He was staring at her acting intently while he crossed his arms to his chest. He couldn't be prouder that he is the husband of this amazing woman that she has become.

The director also kept mentioning from time to time that the two were childhood friends which served as a reminder that equates to a "zip-your-mouths" signal that all of them understood. And the action of the visitor was as clear as day. He really just came for her.

It was surely a sight to witness for the staff, but as they were under PD Bae for years, they followed one rule. "What happens on set, stays on set." Sage also knows that, which gave him the confidence to pull this surprise.

" Sage also knows that, which gave him the confidence to pull this surprise