Nuckal: Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!

Said nuckal, his bones shaking from excitement, then another skeleton named kruncha shouted at him.

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! *Changing his tone* But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one is mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. Attack!

As samukai said that, all the vehicles started accelerating, and the citizens started charging toward the skeletons to defend their village, but as soon as samukai showed his face to them, they got terrified and ran away, however that didn't go unnoticed by the siblings.

Nya: what are they?

Kai: I don't know, stay here.

Kai went out and battled the skulkin warriors, as one of them decapitates itself and threw its head at Kai and bit his leg.

Kai: ow! *Looks at the skulkin* bite this!

He kicks the head away, with two skeletons clapping at what they saw, nya came up behind them and sneak attacks them surprising kai.

Kai: I thought I told you to stay back!

Nya: and what? Let you have all the fun for yourself?

As the siblings started fighting the skeleton army, kruncha and nuckal sneaked their way Into the shop, looking for a map.

Kruncha: You're not looking hard enough!

Said kruncha as he hit nuckal who wore a samurai helmet.

Nuckal: Ow! You're not looking hard enough!

Said nuckal as he hit kruncha in retaliation, as the two continued tussling, they knocked down the shop's front sign and came across the map samukai was looking for.

Both: *gasp* the map!

Back outside, Kai finished off all the skulkins as samukai approached him, Kai faced him as samukai takes out four weapons revealing he has four arms, as he does that Kai realizes that he is outmatched.

Kai:...uh oh.

Kai tries to battle him but samukai easily disarms him, as samukai was about to finish Kai off, a golden tornado approaches samukai and attacks him then the tornado disappears revealing the old man from earlier.

The old man: Ninja GO!

Samukai: sensei Wu, your spinjitzu looks rusty!

Wu: nothing like bone to sharpen its edge, samukai.

Samukai then notices a water tank near Kai, then he destroys one of the legs making the tank fall as Kai looks at the tank.

Kai: oh no...

As wu was about to save Kai, a gray tornado accompanied by some leaves quickly makes its way to Kai, saving him from the falling tank, as the tornado disappears, it reveals yuno.