Chapter 5: "rise and fall of Empires"

Start from the beginning

Kero: The Ottoman Empire, also known as the Turkish Empire, was an empire that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt by the Turkoman tribal leader Osman I. It collapsed after the First World War in 1918.

Everyone understood that description and the history enthusiasts are writing down everything they know.

Ruby: what were they called before?

Kero: They are sometimes called the "Gunpowder Empire" for their immense resources of gunpowder.

Winter: *interested* what is this gunpowder you speak of?

Everyone grew interest with this gunpowder.

Dreya: it's like dust, they are very explosive! Here let me show you.

They saw Dreya holds a teaspoon of the gunpowder and places it at the ground and sends a small spark to the gunpowder which explodes. Everyone is surprised by this.

Weiss: it's just like dust.

Blake: yeah *covering ears by the explosion*

Kero: only more effective.

Ironwood: effective??

Kero: allow me to demonstrate using a weapon that the people of earth uses gunpowder to an aura protected dummy.

Everyone grew even more intrigued by this, some have doubts that it would penetrate against an aura protected dummy. Kero fires and it penetrates through instantly into the wall. Everyone is shocked by this.

Weiss: Impossible!!!

Ironwood: How!!?!

Sun: Did you see that!? It just went through!!!

Neptune: Yeah! Now that's scary!!

Glynda: How!? That shouldn't be possible!!

Port: We must research this immediately Oobleck!!!

Oobleck: yes! *taking notes*

Kero: okay calm down! I know you all want questions so we'll answer them later!

Everyone shuts up and agrees them back to the screen, but not before someone ask.

Oscar: where is this gunpowder come from??

Everyone now wants to know where it comes from, and how is it make. They all look at Kero for answers which he obliged.

Kero: the Ottoman Empire got these gunpowder's through trade, from the east of an ancient empire.

The screen shows of ancient China to modern day China.
Again everyone is shocked and surprised by the size of its height to constant break ups throughout the centuries.

Yang: woah that's big.

Blake: your telling me.

Ozpin: how old is China, mr. Kero?

Kero: about somewhere in 3500 years.

Everyone is shocked by how old China exist long ago, Ozpin and Salem felt young again.

Glynda: Why are there so many China?

Dreya: two words: Civil wars, and no we're not going to talk about that since it will be a very VERY long discussion. But you can get some books about China in the library!

Everyone understood that while the history enthusiasts are excited to read books about China and it's history.

Kero: also we're not gonna teach you how to make gunpowder since you already know the consequences of having such a deadly product. You do know that other people can create this right?