Chapter Nineteen

Christian's Point Of View:

I grab Elena by the arm and drag her inside the house.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I hiss at her as we come to a stop in the kitchen.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Christian." She blinks up at me innocently but, I can see the anger burning behind her eyes.

"Oh for fucks sake! We slep together once recently. ONCE. It was a mistake, I told you that." I hissed again, I didn't want her, "friend", to over hear us.

"No, you used me ONCE recently. You got my hopes up only to go running back to that incompetent bitch the first chance you got! Even after she, left you. Abandoned you!" Elena began to yell and, Mr. Matthews strolled into the kitchen, a smile on his face.

"Oh? Who might be this woman, Elena?" Mr. Matthews ask, his hands deep inside of his pockets.

I just noticed what an ugly old man he is. His skin was pale,wrinkled. His nose was crooked and, he had a huge beer belly.

"Her name is....." Elena began but, I quickly cut her off.

"Don't you dare!" I roar, slamming my hand down on the counter.

All at once, the room falls silent and Taylor appears with Sawyer.

Elena smirks, "Anastasia Rose Steele."
Before I can grab her, she makes a hasty retreat towards the elevator.

Mr. Matthews smile, his signature evil smile, "Hmm, I think I'll look into Ms. Steele, see what I can find out."

"I swear to God, if you hurt her, I'll kill you!" I scream, getting right in face.

Mr. Matthews laughs and begins to back away slowly, "You should have thought about this, before you fucked me over and ruined my company!" And he was gone.

"Taylor, get over to Anastasia's house, bring her here, she'll be safe. Now!"