Chapter Thirteen

Christian's Point Of View:

I sit up in my chair, straighten my tie and, try to slow my erratically beating heart down.

She's here. After a month of not getting the chance to really talk to her, I finally have my chance.

The door opens and Amanda struts inside with Anastasia right behind her.

I stand and nod. Amanda quickly leaves the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Ms. Steele, please take a seat." I extend my hand out toward the coucbes. The same couches where all of this started.

She stares at the couches for a moment and I stare at her. Drinking her in. Of course she just had to wear that tight plum dress I love to see her in. Her long brown hair is out and flowing down to her breast. She's wearing heels which make her long legs look longer.

Damn, I want to lay her across this desk and take her right now. No kinky fuckery, just take her, rough and hard. Remind her who she belongs too.

"I rather not sit." She finally says, returning her gaze to me.

"Anastasia, please sit. I have....."

"Just get to the fucking point, Christian." She cuts me off and, snaps at me.

I am taken aback at her tone and wonder if, if she even still wants me.

"Fine." I say, strolling around my desk, stopping in front of it and propping myself on top of it.

"You left me, why?" I ask, folding my arms.

"You know why." She stares down at her feet, twiddling her thumbs.

"I didn't want you to go, Ana." I whisper.

Her head snaps up , eyes wide.

"Christian, I had to go. I'm not good enough for you. I'm not what you need."

"You're everything I need, Anastasia."

She bites her lip, and looks away from. I stand and take a step toward her and she takes a step back.

"Ana....."

"Who was the woman? That just left?" She suddenly blurted out, her eyes connecting with mine.

My eyebrows furrow as I stare at her, "Elena?"

Her eyes go wide and she mutters, "I knew it."

"Knew what? That is was her?" I take another step toward her, she take two back.

"You're sleeping with her again." Her chest is rising and falling rapidly. Out of hurt or anger, I don't know.

"No, I am not." I take another step toward her, she takes another one back.

"You must be. Why else would she give me the look of death?!" I can hear her breathing clearly now. She stares at me with wide, hurt eyes.

"I told you, I am not sleeping with her. I won't tell you again." I feel myself getting angry as I move toward her again.

She backs up until she is pressed up against the door.

Shaking her head, she continues to still stare at me, "Why wouldn't you sleep with her? Or get a replacement? Why am I even here? I haven't heard from you since the day I left! So why now, Christian?! Because you seen me out with someone else? Huh? Is that some where in your sick, fifty shades of fucked up mind, you think I still belong to you?! Is..."

"YOU BELONG TO ME?! I BELONG TO YOU, ANASTIA! I AM YOURS! You would know that if you would have returned the fucking email I sent you!!! But no, you're too busy out fucking the next millionaire!" I roar at her, through the course of me yelling, I moved toward her and am now right in her face. And when I realize what I said, the look on her face makes me realize it's too late to take it back.

She covers her mouth as the tears start to fall. She pushes me away from her, turns, opens the door and, right before she leaves looks back at me.

"Just so you know, I never slept with him. I wouldn't have ever slept with him because I was still in love with you. But now, maybe I will."

With those words, she takes off running. I follow behind her. Andrea and everyone else in the office are frozen in shock as they watch me chase after her.

I watch as she slides between two closing elevator doors. We make eye contact and I see all the pain and,hurt in her eyes.

"Goodbye, Mr. Grey." She says as the doors close.