Chapter Fourteen

Christian's Point Of View:

Another nightmare.

I sit at my piano, playing another song, thinking about the damn nightmare.

It was about Ana, I mean, Anastasia. She was, dead. Dead at the hands of, Austin.

I slam my hands down on the piano before covering my face.

I didn't even get the chance to warn her. Not about him but, his father. His father was an evil, ruthless man. If he found out that I used to be involved with Ana, no telling what he'll do.

Austin's father, Able Matthews, has hated me ever since I surpassed his company and bought out a smaller company he had his eye on.

At one point, he even sent me death threats. The man was an old lunatic. Which was why I'm guessing Austin has taken over the company.

I sigh, I had to warn Anastasia. If anything happened to her because of me..

"FUCK! FUCK!" I had to see her.

I stand up and rush to my room where I quickly dress. I grab my keys and head for the elevator.

I had to see her.

________________

I smash my finger against the buzzer again and wait for a response.

After standing in the cold for five minutes, I hear her voice come through the box.

"Yes?" She sounds, worried or, scared. Which isn't a surprise seeing as how it's the middle of the night.

"Anastasia, I need to talk with you. It's important."

There's a pause, "Christian?! What are you doing here?!"

"Open the door, please."

There is another pasue before I hear the buzz, letting me the door is unlocked. I quickly step inside and run up the stairs.

When I make it to her floor, she has the door cracked open and is staring at me as if I am crazy.

"You aren't going to invite me in?" I ask, staring at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Manners don't seem to matter tonight so, no. What do you want?" She whispers, still standing in the crack of the door.

I stare at her for a moment and realize that she must still be mad at me.

I sigh and get right to the point, "You need to be careful around Austin, he's not safe."

Just as she's about to respond, the door swings open all the way and Austin stands there in nothing but his boxers.