Chapter 16 Friends

Start from the beginning

    Lin Minzhi thought that Ji Mian had caught a cold, and when he got home, he drank Banlangen for several days, but it was still not good.

    As the sweet-scented osmanthus flowers in the streets and alleys of Tongcheng East District are in full bloom, and a rain of flowers can fall on the road, Ji Mian's "cold" is getting more and more serious.

    Until one day at noon, after a nap, Ji Mian rubbed his eyes and sat up in a daze.

    Chen Ping was collecting homework one by one. When she received Ji Mian, she saw Ji Mian's eyes and suddenly screamed, "Ah!"

    The girl's voice was sharp, and the whole class was woken up by him.

    "Chen Ping, what's wrong with you?" Kang Jun asked.

    Chen Ping pointed at Ji Mian in panic: "Ji Mian has pink eye!"

    She suddenly realized something and closed her eyes abruptly: "Help! I just looked at Ji Mian!"

    Ji Mian, who had just woken up, looked confused, and before he could react, the class exploded.

    "What! Let me see! Ji Mian's eyes are so red!"

    "Oh, look at his eyes, pink eye is contagious!"

    "Hurry up everyone close your eyes!"

    "Listen to me, stay away from Ji Mian, everyone runs out!"

    In an instant, everyone stood up from their seats and hurriedly ran out.

    Su Luoyu hesitated for a while, remembering the horror of pink eye disease in the legend, she went out with her classmates.

    He secretly made up his mind that when Ji Mian's disease was cured, he would be good friends with Ji Mian.

    Everyone's attitude towards Ji Mian was like a ghost. Ji Mian currently only has the mentality of a junior high school student. Facing the alienation of the whole class, he suddenly couldn't adapt, and he felt aggrieved.

    In addition to the allergies in his eyes, he was rubbing red with his hands, and the tears were a little bit, which looked pitiful.

    "I'm not pink eye..." Ji Mian tried to refute, he knew that his symptoms must have nothing to do with pink eye, and as he was talking, his eyes were terribly itchy.

    He clenched both hands into small fists, rubbed his eyes hard, tears fell, not his crying, but physiological tears.

    But in the eyes of others, he was like a child crying aggrievedly after being isolated by the whole class.

    The more Ji Mian rubbed it, the more itchy, and the more it became, the more it couldn't stop, instead it made his eyes redder.

    Until his wrists were pinched by a pair of cold hands, Ji Mian's hands were ripped off.

    With tears in his eyes, he saw Fu Chenyu standing in front of him with a serious face.

    The empty classroom had long since run away, and only Fu Chenyu stayed with him.

    The two stood very close, and they had never stood so close since that snowy night.

    Although he knew that he was not pink eye, Ji Mian was afraid that Fu Chenyu would not know.

    He hurriedly closed his eyes, lest the boss thought he was "terminally ill" and plotted against him, trying to pull him into bad luck.

    As a small cannon fodder, this self-consciousness is still there!