Sasuke stared at his brother as he watched him type before a wave of irritation washed over him. "We're not just going to sit and let this happen, are we?"

Itachi gave his brother a smirk, before glancing back at his screen. "Of course not, Sasuke. I'm already on it now."

It wasn't long after Sasuke revealed to the group that he could talk,Kiba and Suigetsu immediately devised a plan to mess with Sakura. Sasuke agreed, the girls sharing their disappointment where Naruto just gave a shrug of indifference.

They came up with the perfect idea and decided to implement that idea the next therapy day, which today was that day.

To no one's shock, as soon as the group was seated, Sakura came sauntering over, eyes glued to the raven who was smirking back.

Kiba and Suigetsu snickered to each other as the pinkette stood at the table, a superior look on her face as she looked at the rest of the table. Her eyes stopped on Naruto who was giving her a bored look, and her grin slowly turned malicious as she slowly and seductively, placed her hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Hey Sasuke," she drawled out sweetly.

Sasuke's smirk was still in place as he gave a quick nod.

"Sakura." Ino greeted her, a slight frown on her face.

Sakura ignored the blonde and leaned down to get closer into Sasuke's face. The raven leaned back in his seat, a sneer almost appearing on his face but he kept up his facade. "So, Sasuke." Her finger drew a circle pattern on the fabric of his shirt as she lowered her eyes. "You want to go out sometime?"

'You know what?' He signed, he slowly indicated that he was going to stand, causing Sakura to take a step back, an eyebrow raised in confusion. Sasuke gave her a smile and held out his hands for her to take.

She let out a gasp, surprised by the gesture before taking his pale hands excitedly, throwing Naruto a smirk who just rolled his eyes in response. "Oh Sasuke, I've been waiting for this moment forever." She said while turning back to face him.

"Sakura," at the sound of his voice, Sakura froze, looking his face up and down.

"Sa-sasuke?"

"Sakura." He repeated. He gave her a smile. "I will never in my life go out with you. Leave me alone." He let go of her hands and they fell quickly to her side. He sat down next to Naruto and pulled the blonde out of his seat and into his lap, Naruto letting out a squeak as he was moved suddenly.

Without any other warning, Sasuke grasped Naruto's face and gently brought him closer before pressing his lips against the blonde's, nipping gently at the blonde's bottom lip for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth and moaned into the kiss as Sasuke explored his mouth.

Sakura glared darkly before giving an angry huff and stomping her way back into the kitchen.

It didn't take long for Kiba and Suigetsu to burst out laughing, Karin also hiding her own snickers. Ino smirked as she watched Sakura disappear behind the kitchen doors. She turned to the couple. "Okay, that was pretty awesome."

The comment fell on deaf ears as the two continued to make-out, ignoring the mixed looks from the group.

"Alright guys, you can stop." Suigetsu gave them a look.

"They don't have to." Karin commented, a smirk on her face as she continued watching.

"Nope!" Kiba shouted before standing up and pulling Naruto off the raven. "I am not going to sit here and watch Karin ogle you guys.

Sasuke shot Karin a glare while Naruto just laughed.

A week later, Sasuke and Naruto were sitting on the couch cuddled together, a random movie playing on the TV. Naruto had his head resting on Sasuke's lap and Sasuke's fingers playing with the golden locks.

Suddenly Itachi walked in, sitting himself down on a chair. "Naruto, have you heard what happened on the news?" He reached over to grab a book that was placed on the side table next to him and casually opened it, beginning to read.

Naruto glanced up at Sasuke with a puzzled look, Sasuke looked back down, just as confused. "No. What happened?"

A slow smirk began to appear on Itachi's face as his eyes continued to skim the pages in front of him. "Gaara was arrested for dealing drugs, embezzlement and money laundering. Looks like you're free from his wrath." He gave him a wink before going back to reading his book.

Naruto stared at Itachi in disbelief before a smile slowly formed on his face. "Thank you, Itachi."

The older raven said nothing but nodded in response. Naruto settled back into Sasuke's lap and continued watching the movie.

It was silent for a good five minutes before angry stomps were heard coming towards them. "Are you fucking serious?!"

Three pairs of eyes turned to see Konan fuming in the entrance of the living room. An intense glare was focused on Itachi and the raven raised an eyebrow in question.

"You're really not going to tell them what you did not even twenty minutes ago?!" Itachi gave her a blank stare and she let out an audible growl. "About how we're engaged?!"

Itachi turned to face Sasuke and Naruto and smiled at them. "Oh yeah, I proposed to Konan."

Naruto held back a snicker as Sasuke shook his head. Konan let out a frustrated screech before she stomped her way until she stood in front of him. "You really forgot that quickly? You're such an asshole!"

Itachi leaned back in his seat and let out a sigh. "It was a joke, Konan. I was trying to rile you up."

"Well it's not fucking funny to me!"

"Clearly."

"Excuse you?!"

The two began to bicker and Naruto laughed as he sat up in his seat and turned to Sasuke. "I love you."

Sasuke gave him a smirk before placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you too."