Vamp!Katsuki x Reader(L) - Devoured By The King

Start from the beginning

A shudder bubbles down your spine at the thought. Because you know you can't escape the village armies that are escorting the several caravans carrying women. 3 have already tried before the journey started and were beat down badly. These men don't care. These men only care about being rewarded by the vampires.

The fated castle and all it's glory come into view and your shoulders straighten chin lifting. You refuse to cry. You refuse to beg. There is no way to hide your fear but that doesn't mean you will go down without a fight. There isn't even a glimmer of hope in your eyes for escape, but you hope making them work for their meal will leave a bad taste in their mouths.

The clopping of hooves comes to a slow stop, and it doesn't take long to realize the drawbridge is being lowered. A glance out the window has you catching the eye of a soldier probably even younger than yourself. He looks absolutely rigid, while glancing all around his surroundings. Even jumping when his commander bellows an order to round up the women near the castle entrance.

When you can finally stand and walk, you can't help but feel stiff all over. That's what you get for sitting in a carriage for nearly 3 hours. No breaks. No food. Certainly no comfort offered. You weren't the only one whom had asked about a blanket or something because it was chilly and the various versions of white dress you all wore were thin providing little to no heat.

Looking down, you can't help but frown. The white dress you wore had puffs around the shoulders, showed off a very subtle amount of your cleavage, and had a frilly tail that went down to a little past your knee's. It wasn't short and it showed off your neck, but the idiots in your village thought the vampires appreciated their sacrifices to display that whole innocent virgin look.

You couldn't help but scoff. While sex with the village assholes hadn't been satisfying in the least, you were still no where near innocent or a virgin. It's not like it mattered to the vampires when they were snapping your bones and drowning in your blood. The visual gave yourself another shudder while you huddled with the masses and waited.

A chill from the night air forced your shoulders to quake. That's what you told yourself at least, you didn't want to admit it could just be fear of the unknown. The commander a beautiful man with violet hair and similar smoky purple eyes had just finished talking to someone whom you knew was a vampire. The sharp red eyes were a dead giveaway.

Speaking of the Commander, his name was Shinsou Hitoshi and he'd been the man courting you for the past 6 months. Or you should say trying to. He was a good man. You knew even before today that he was cunning, courageous, and possessed strong leadership skills. However, you had never felt anything for him and despite telling him to stop bringing you flowers...he had kept up his daily flirting like clockwork.

After making his men accept some cargo, he deposited a bag of what you could only guess to be gold coins into the small bag on his hip. A gracious bow met the red haired red eyed vampire, before he excused himself and started a slow decent down the cobblestone stairs. It was quite startling when you noticed his path brought him straight to you.

 It was quite startling when you noticed his path brought him straight to you