sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"why does everyone think you're dating? where did you hear that?" jaemin, who sat beside jisung asked

yeonhee groaned, taking a seat by the table which happened to be beside renjun who couldn't be bothered about what his friends were talking about and haechan.

"some girls approached me interrogating me and shit. asking stuff like if i'm dating and sooo many other people have said the same too." the only girl at the table took out her phone.

jisung shrugged, "why does it bother you anyway? just ignore them."

yeonhee froze, pausing her typing at his words before scoffing lightly with an eye roll. easy for you to say.

i mean, ofcourse rumors meant nothing to jisung. he was popular and was usually the talk of the town either that be in a positive or negative way. he didn't seem to care. not to mention he was the prince of hell, so people were bound to talk about him.

yeonhee on the other hand, was far from that. she was sure people only knew her name now since they suspected she was dating jisung. nobody knew her. she was an outcast that held a very tight, small friend group. lived a quiet, lowkey life so that people didn't know anything about her.

well, that was at school.

though her parents were superior figures who held lots of authority, the only people who knew about yeonhee's existence were ones who attended the "rich and crazy" parties. or atleast that's what yeonhee liked to call them.

yeonhee started to get her materials out as the rest of the boys chatted amongst themselve. she didn't even know why she was called here only for jisung to talk endlessly with his friends.

at first, she tried to ignore them but god were these boys loud. they talked loudly, laughed loudly, they even gossiped loudly! they were much more chaotic than yeonhee thought.

why hasn't the librarian kicked them out yet?

she could only wonder now.

getting fed up with them, yeonhee lifted up her head, ready to scold them for making such a noise and disturbing everyone around them- she paused.

her eyes landed on jisung's quiet figure. he sat there with his arms folded resting on top the table, a small lift of his lip curving a smug smile as his eyes shimmered looking up at his older friends.

me, date jisung? that seems so weird. and yucky.

his hair was white- slightly messy from the countless times jaemin ruffled his hair, his leather jacket that layed effortlessly on his black hoodie with it's sleeves rolled 'till just below his elbows to show off his arms that were pale but struck with veins leading to his hands.

yeonhee took in his appearance. i mean, yeonhee always knew jisung was handsome. it was basically rubbed into her face. but she never really looked at him and seen him as attractive.