ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

double update coz y'all were starved lol.

"yeonhee, we're sorry!"

the two friends drawlled out, feeling guilty for their friend's current situation.

"there's nothing for you girls to apologize for. it's not your fault." yeonhee sighed, having to explain once again to her friends it wasn't their fault that she was basically grounded.

"but i still feel bad." juyeon pouted.

"you were only ten minutes late yet you can't go out?! what are you, five?" miri scoffed, shutting her locker aggessively in anger.

ofcourse yeonhee didn't tell her friends the other half of her punishment, no lunch. she knew they'd worry too much and try to meddle in with it but yeonhee would rather not.

yeonhee shrugged, taking out her books from her locker aswell also sorting it out not being very fond of a mess in her space.

"that's strict parents for ya." she sighed.

after gathering all her needed supplies for her classes, yeonhee said her goodbyes to her friends and made her way to her homeroom class.

she, as usual, entered the classroom with a drink and a small snack.

it had become a habit of yeonhee's to buy a drink and a small snack because at home she couldn't eat anything with oil or fat cause according to her parents, 'you'd get fat and be an embarrassment to us' in their words.

so yeonhee would secretly eat a little bit of junk food but still kept her weight since at home she still ate healthly.

yeonhee froze, spotting someone she'd never even dream to be there.

jisung.

he sat in the back, as usual, his earphones plugged in wearing a black hoodie, black leather jacket, black jeans matching his black hair. he had a metal waterbottle infront of him.

what wasn't normal though was the fact he came earlier than yeonhee.

if you hadn't noticed, yeonhee was always one to come early, sometimes being the only one on her class with how early she was. so seeing someone like jisung come before her shocked her.

yeonhee awkwardly stood there, watching as he typed away on his phone with his earphones plugged in.

finally, yeonhee mustered the courage to walk over there and quietly sit in her seat. she tried to keep all her movements as quiet as possible, not wanting to disturb whatever jisung was doing on his phone.

she hesitantly sipped her boba, also taking a small bite of her kit-kat.

just then, jisung suddenly threw off his earphones and lightly ruffled his black locks.

his tongue slightly poked the inside of his cheek, picking up the bottle and taking a nice gulp of whatever was contained in there.

yeonhee stared. and she stared hard.

everything he just did was very attractive to yeonhee's eyes. which, she thought, was unbeknownst to him.

"would you stop staring?"

his sudden words made yeonhee flinch and she immediately diverted her gaze to the desk infront of her with red cheeks.

stop being embarrassing for once, yeonhee!

she pressed her lips into a thin line awkwardly, side glancing jisung who had his eyes stuck on the table. his hands balled into fists, biting his lower lip.

he seemed to be holding something back and like he was in pain.

yeonhee, being yeonhee, had concern flash in her eyes seeing jisung's state.

but yeonhee, also being yeonhee, was too much of a scaredy cat to even ask what was wrong.

not even a minute later, jisung abruptly stood up from his chair, grabbed his bottle and immediately left the classroom.

leaving yeonhee alone in her thoughts.

what was that about?

...

"fuck.."

jisung gasped, laying his head against the wall he sat next to. his head rested in his hands as he groaned in pain.

"you good there, bro?" hearing the familiar voice of his friend, jisung lifted up his head and looked at chenle through his black bangs.

"i'm out." jisung threw his water bottle at chenle which chenle caught quickly without a struggle. he opened the bottle and noticed it was empty and needed to be refilled.

"you know," jisung sighed. "i almost did something bad to my seatmate."

chenle looked at his friend, eager to hear his next words. "she just kept staring at me and she smelt..i don't know, different in a way?"

"luckily i held myself back. but i don't know if i'll be able to next time." he muttered.

chenle seemed pretty concerned to say the least, his eyebrows furrowed at his younger friend. "but she's your seatmate. you have to hold back. unless you make a scene in the classroom."

the chinese male shook his head with a frown. "welp, goodluck with that." he patted jisung's shoulder, gripping the water bottle before smiling down at him. "i'll refill for you. bye."

and like that he left jisung in his own thoughts.

first (kinda) interaction between our main characters

boring and short chapter.
dw, next one is much more interesting.