sɪx

"why am i already tired when the day didn't even start?" miri sighed, hand on her forehead as if she had a headache

yeonhee and juyeon giggled at their friend's dramatic behaviour just at the thought of school. but who could blame her? school was basically hell for everyone.

in the early morning, as usual, the three friends were by their lockers getting ready for their first lesson of the day. everyone dreaded monday but not as much as yeonhee.

she had a specific person she didn't want to see yet she so dearly wanted to comfront. she wanted answers more than anything at the moment.

so, yeonhee left early to head to class with the basic excuse that she wanted to study before class which wasn't too unbelievable seeing that yeonhee was always studying.

entering the lecture room, she noticed it was completely empty which earned a sigh of relief from yeonhee alone.

while waiting for the class to fill and begin, yeonhee used her phone more than paying attention to her books like she had initially planned. she read one of her favorite webtoons "romance 101" before feeling the seat beside her be pulled out causing her to freeze.

staying frozen for a bit, yeonhee finally relaxed her tensed muscles and continued to use her phone as if the cause of her panic wasn't sitting right beside her.

through out the lesson, yeonhee dug up through her brain tried to think of anything to somehow get herself some answers.

now, need to test my theory. vampires are drawn to blood so..

she smirked lightly at the idea she had gotten. yeonhee acted as if she was flipping a page and purposely cut the tip of her finger with the paper of the page, causing small prickles of blood to slip through her skin.

it was at first pretty small but blood started to pool slowly. it stung a bit but she was use to getting these so she faked a gasped and used her non-injured hand and reached to shuffle through her bag for a band-aid.

from the corner of her eye, she spotted jisung's change in expression. his eyes darkened slightly and he scrunched his nose and cleared his throat.

yeonhee was taking her sweet time to find a plaster of any sort to cover up her tiny wound and that caused an indescribable pain for jisung.

the scratching feeling to grab her wrist and suck her blood cold surged through his body that he tried his very best to ignore.

after a moment, the brown haired whipped out a bandaid and wrapped it dangerously slowly around her finger- taking at few glances at her seatmate while doing so.

an obvious sigh or relief left jisung's lips, catching yeonhee's attention causing her to lightly smirk.

bingo.

➳❥

class ended in about half an hour and yeonhee started to panic. she hadn't made much of a discovery really. perhaps jisung didn't like the sight of blood so he reacted that way. she needed pure evidence so she can actually sleep peacefully at night.

so when jisung got up to take his chance to leave, yeonhee grabbed his wrist abruptly catching his and a few of their classmates' attention.

she made him face her, trying to make her eyes as intimidating as possible with a deep glare. "we need to talk."

the people around glanced at them, quite interested in what was happening but deciding to mind their own business and having classes to go to.

jisung looked around before looking down at the much shorter girl and glared back at her. "talk about what?" his voice was deep and raspy as always but it didn't scare the girl as it usually would.

"about the party." yeonhee had her arms folded, looking up at jisung with anything but fear.

"what are you on about?" jisung was quite curious himself.

yeonhee scoffed, rolling her eyes lightly. making sure no one was in the room, yeonhee stepped foward and said in a low voice,

"don't play dumb with me, park jisung. you, the night of the party, took advantage of me and bit me in the damn neck!"

she didn't know where this sudden confidence came from but she liked it. maybe it was her determination to know the truth.

the white haired eyes widened, she remembers?! he thought.

his expression of bewilderment made the girl even more angry. "why do you look shocked? you bit me!" yeonhee pulled down the collar of her hoodie to show her neck, revealing a still somewhat fresh bite mark.

jisung's eyes widened. "shit" he muttered repeatedly. he then began running back and forth, running his fingers through his white dyed hair seemingly stressed.

"you remember that?!" he asked.

yeonhee held a confused look. "ofcourse i remember. it was literally the other night.." her arms fell to her sides as she watched his pace around.

"no, no, you're not suppose to remember that. i made sure you wouldn't." he was seemingly talking to her but wasn't looking at her.

deciding she was too impatient to wait for him to stop pacing, she grabbed his wrist making him turn to look at her. "okay, all i want to know is how did you do that? h-how did you bite me?"

that all she needed to know. she was desperate to know. it stressed her out so much and took up too much of her mind. she just wanted answers.

jisung scoffed lightly, smirking down at her. "what do you think?" that caused yeonhee to let go of the material of his jacket and step back a little.

"mmh? what do you think i am?" he took a step foward causing her to step back again. she felt intimidated, like a zebra under a lion's gaze, as if he'd pounce at her at any given second.

he leaned so close to her, she could feel his breath on her neck as she shut her eyes tightly in fear. "answer me, miss goodie two shoes." his voice was deep, holding this authority he knew he had over her.

"you're a v-vampire." she squeaked out. jisung chuckled darkly in her ear.

"well, that would be right, darling." he smirked deeply, his usual brown eyes turning into a crimson red in a matter of seconds.

he had her right where he wanted.

went from 0-100 real quick lol.

vampire jisung is hot.