Boyfriend | 14

Raeya : 14
Characters included : Jungkook, Raeya, JaeHyun

———————

"Gosh, stop trying to talk to me, you know it won't work" Raeya groans at her older brother as she bursts into the house. She throws her bag on the couch and tries her best to get away from her brother.

"Not until you forgive me, lil' sis" Jaehyun says, hugging her figure from behind. She clenched her fists as she tried to control her anger.

He had the audacity to embarrass her by reading her diary out loud for all the 167 students seated in the lunch hall, and then ask for forgiveness. Unbelievable.

She turned around and pushed him harshly "Don't you dare ask for forgiveness, you asshole. What if Jiwoo was there and she heard you babble all that shit?"

"What's up with you and your obsession with Jiwoo? Don't tell me she bothers you" He says, his playful grin disappearing.

She scoffed, trying to make him believe that she wasn't getting bullied by his classmate. "It's not that. But if she gets to know that I used to have a crush on her boyfriend at some point, she will kill me quite literally"

"You had a crush on who?" Jungkook pops up out of nowhere in his apron. "Nobody, I don't like anyone" She says quickly. Jungkook is pretty protective of her and she Doesn't want him to know she has guy friends.

JaeHyun Doesn't know about her male friends either, because just like his dad, he doesn't want her getting involved with boys at this age.

Jungkook looked at her suspiciously before nodding. "Leave me, Hyun" She groaned as she tried to get away from him. "I'll be back soon" He said with a huff and left.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head "You guys will always be like this, huh?"

She smiled innocently "Of course, we're your kids after all"

_________

She walked into the gym and saw the two men working out together. Jungkook doing push ups on the floor and JaeHyun running on the treadmill.

She got a naughty idea in her head and snuck inside the gym. She slowly laid on her father's back, making him groan.

"Bun, get off" He grunted as he continued his push-ups. "You need to train with weights as well dad, let's see how long you can last with me on top" She smirked as she let her body slump down on his, putting all her weight on his back.

He groaned loudly as his workout just got a lot harder. But he managed to do it effortlessly. She was enjoying seeing her father struggle, but that was until a hand from behind wrapped around her waist and pulled her off the older male's body.

She whined and looked back to see JaeHyun, his arms wrapped around her waist and her feet off the ground.

"If you're gonna come to the gym, you gotta work out, not disturb dad" He said and carried her to the treadmill he was using earlier.

"Run" He said as he increased the speed without warning. "J-JaeHyun! Stop it! It's too fast" She screams as she holds onto the bars so she Doesn't fly off.

"JaeHyun? Not even a honorific?" He scoffed. "DAD! H-HE'S BULLYING ME" She screams, panting heavily. Jungkook gets up form the ground and goes to them.

He chuckles as he wipes his sweat with a small white towel. "You're doing great, hun" He says, making her look at him in disbelief. "Stop this! I'm too scared to take my hands off" She whines.

"You need some exercise sis, just do it for.... I don't know? 10 more minutes?" JaeHyun smirks at the younger girl. She glared at him "You imbecile! Motherfvcking, rotten, asshole!" She curses at him, immediately earning a glare from her father.