20: Forgiveness (Last)

Nandini's pov

I was beyond shocked I don't believe this. This is shit Manik can't be my step brother, No!

How the fuck is can be truth No, please someone pitch me wake me up from my dream I can't see more, I can't hear more

"This is difficult to digest" Cabir spoken "I mean It's really hard to believe I think he already knew about our plan so he mixed up things" he added

The knock on the door brought me out of my shocking state, Cabir went opened the door.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I turned around listening his voice "hello you can't just walk in like that this is my my house are you list-" he paused

The person was none other than My dad. He looked at me then at Manik.

"I knew you played a game of having a break up" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah We were playing a game... Dad" I looked at Manik with a shock

Actually everyone looked at him with a shock.

"What? Listen I am not your dad because I am not gonna let Nandini marry you"

"Why? Because you weren't able to marry my mom after loving her?"

"What? You mom what the shit are you talking are you insane or what? I am-"

"Nyonika Malhotra... My mom Nyonika Malhotra" he was quite by now "Shocked? The person you were searching from years was in front of your eyes and you was unaware tch tch tch so sad you were searching very hard No but see You weren't able to find me... But I am shocked you know after knowing that I am your... I am your fucking son I am shocked that you wanted to kill me how can you? I accept you don't love you child-"

"Who said I wanted to kill you Manik? I never wanted to I was searching you because after your Father's death I wanted you to live with me you biological dad but Nyo never understood this she started running away from me after That jerk's death-"

"Shut up not a word about my dad"

"Oh really but I am your dad Manik"

"You aren't because you ran away from your duties making lame excuses it was my dad who always loved me"

"Hahaha really? Do you even remember his face Manik? Because you were so small when he died and you don't know alot of things about him"

"As like you know? Then tell me what it is?"

"You won't be able to listen Let it be in the past Manik I don't want to recall it"

"But I wanna know so speak up"

"Fine then prepare yourself for it"

"I am prepare"

We sat down on the couch as I think many things are going to be reveal today.

"That Malhotra he always had an eye on Nyonika I and him were best friends from school and there I fallen in love with Nyo. But he also had a bad eye on him he always asked me to let him marry her but I thought its just his jokes. But before I could go and ask Nyo's parents about our marriage he did and he was so rich that time and I was nothing in front of him so her parents agreed to him expect of me. She denied for the marriage proposal but they forced her. After of a month she called me we met and she told me that she is pregnant with my kid. We did the DNA tests as well and yes it was me only. When Raj got to know about this he forced her to abort but she didn't. After your birth he starts beating her, humiliating her,he torcher her but..."

"But what?" Manik was really curious to know the whole truth while I was hell scared I don't know why

"He... raped her" Manik closed his eyes controlling his anger "See I told you can't bear let it be Manik"