Chapter 7 - The Madness Within The Bottomless Pit

Comincia dall'inizio

Suppose the person obtains divine bloodlines—like being born from heavenly royalty, becoming an empyrean priest, having the proper upbringing, etc. In that case, he might grow into something similar to the God of Death.

He could become a god himself if his bloodline is strong enough. However, it's not easy for people with such origins to get access to them in this world, and even harder for them to maintain those power sources over time.

In my case, I am not classified among the ranks. I am an executioner. One who kills what other people do not dare to kill. A man of few words but full of hatred and spitefulness, yet I know how to hide my true nature so well that no one can ever see through me.

I am not a human, a god, or a being of this world. I am a mere pawn by the great Masuko-sama. I've been observing this world in the guise of a human who became a sage.

I was sent to this world on a mission to kill every one of those powerhouses, to shape this world to Masuko-sama's liking.

Masuko-sama had created a plan to destroy the balance of this world and bring her own kingdom to prominence. She wished for the masses to kneel before her and worship her. Her ultimate goal is to create a new heaven here in Ciasnora, and she intends to start by destroying the old power rulers.

The Queen gave me enough power to be a match for fighting the strength of the gods in this world.

That is why she created me to be her ultimate weapon. She wants to control everything in this world, even though we do not belong here. We came from somewhere else, after all.

She plans to kill every creature in our way and then rule this world under herself. That is why I am here. To fulfill my duty as an executioner.

To slay those whose in the way of the Queen.

✩✩✩✩✩

Izeno's POV:

Oh, man... it feels wonderful being alive. I gotta admit it feels heavenly inside my heart; I feel complete. My soul is at peace, and everything seems clear now, as if a curse had been lifted from me.

It's like the world has become so much more beautiful than before, with all its colors and lights shining brightly on this new day.

My once poker face is now showing its full emotions. Well, I think I can only show it to Lily, though. After all, she's the one who made me this way.

Iyaa~ ^_^

I feel entirely different right now as I am in my human form. I could feel everything back, my youth and happy, dreamy life. My eyes were closed, but there was no darkness for me here; the world around me shone brightly with a sense of wonderment that made me want to stay forever like this.

"Hahaha... Ahh..."

My voice is still a bit of an echo, but it's okay for me to speak normally.

"My dear husband-sama, is something wrong?"

The voice of the goddess called out to me from behind. She smiled at me happily with a gentle smile on her face. It was so adorable that it made me blush like an idiot.

"Oh, it's nothing."

My body's gotten young; I'm about 19 years old physically. I won't say I'm happy to be that age again, but I'm not unhappy. The physical part of me is happier than the mind.

Anyway, compared to when I was in my black hole form, I got to feel more empathy, sympathy, and appreciation toward things...

And when I'm in my black hole form, I become so merciless and dense. But yup. It's just perfect whenever I want to execute my role.