Chapter one

"Hey" Beth says so sweetly and quiet as she looks up at Daryl from her bottom bunk. He's gotta break her soft little heart, telling her that her god damn boyfriend is dead.

"Hi" Daryl says back, trying to reciprocate the tone Beth used.

"What is it?" She asks so calmly. Daryl doesn't wanna do this. Fuck. Why'd he say he'd do this?

"Zack" He answers back, not mustering up the courage to say the rest. Beth seems to get the idea as she looks down solemnly.

"Is he dead?" She asks. Daryl doesn't even wanna nod his head yes, he just looks down at the ground and Beth knows. "Okay" is all she says as she sits up, looking at Daryl then to the wall, trying to blink away a couple tears. She's not as sad as Daryl expected her to be, but she still seems sad.  "What?" She asks him as she realises he was staring at her. He shrugs, not knowing what to say. "I don't cry anymore Daryl" Beth says after a few seconds "I'm just glad I got to know 'im you know?" She's walking towards him now, look at him with her innocent eyes.

"Me too" Daryl finally says back to her.

"Are you okay?" Why in the hell is this girl asking if Daryl's okay? Her boyfriend just died and she's asking him if he's okay.

"Just tired of losing people is all" Daryl says as he looks down and back up towards Beth, almost admiringly. She hugs him. It takes Daryl by surprise at first, but he likes it, there moment together and the mutual understanding of loss. She hugs him tightly and he slowly wraps his arms around carefully, she feels fragile under his touch, like anything could break her.

"I'm glad I didn't say goodbye" Beth says after a long while of hugging Daryl. "I hate goodbyes" she says into his chest, not wanting to let go of his warmth. Daryl rubs her back and burrows his head into her hair a bit, not wanting to squish or overwhelm her, but revelling in their moment.

"Me too" He says back as Beth finally pulls away. She's still close. Still got a hand around his waist. Daryl can still feel her breath on his neck and it sends shivers down his spine. She looks up at him through her big, glossy eyes. They share a moment of silence before Daryl finally tried to speak up "I should proba-" He's immediately cut off by Beth laying her soft lips on top of his. This takes him off guard. The hug was a surprise for sure, but this through him off his chair. He knows he shouldn't like it, but he does. The gentleness of her kiss. He kisses back after a short while of comprehending what's going on, deepening the kiss, sending feelings to his crotch that shouldn't.

Daryl pulls away to look at Beth, he lays his hand on her cheek and she moves her head against it, enjoying the touch. He can't help it, he kisses her again. He feels his pants tighten and he needs to get out of there before something happens between him and bath that he'll never be able to take back. He pulls away for the final time, strokes her cheek and walks out, trying his best to cover the bulge sticking out through his pants.

Daryl walks off to his cell, Beth staring at him from her own as he does so. His cell is the furthest from everyone's, he likes his peace and quiet, his time to be alone. Yes, he wanted to have Beth right then and there, but did she? Did she want that? She's just grieving, she doesn't know what she wants and Daryl doesn't want her to regret anything in the morning. Beth knows exactly what she wants. She's had a crush on Daryl since she first saw him at the farm. She knew then she was too young for him at the time, but it's been over two years, she's a woman now. She dated Zack because he was there and she thought Daryl would never see her like that, she was wrong of course.

She creeps towards his cell, not wanting to wake anyone as they're all sound asleep. She pulls his curtain across and then back again once she's inside. She sees Daryl is led down facing the wall, still fully dressed and not even under the covers.

"Daryl?" She whispers through the dark. He knew she was there before she even pulled the curtain. He couldn't sleep, unable to stop thinking about her soft lips and the way they moved against his in symphony.

"What are you doing here, girl?" He calmly said back to her "you're gon' get caught" he says as he turns around on his make-shift double bed.

"I ain't" is all Beth says as she bends over him, face to face and presses her lips on his. She gets on top of him, straddling him as they start making out, this time it's hungry, they both want each other desperately. Daryl grips her hips as he rolls them both over, he's on top and it makes Beths core flood. She starts desperately trying to pull his clothes off, but he stops her. "What?" She asks trying not to sound desperate.

"Beth... I don't know" is all Daryl can must as he just stares at her through the dark.

"Daryl, I want this, I want you" Daryl is looking at her longingly, he wants to so bad, but should he? The growing tightness in his pants is begging yes but the innocent sweet girl in front of him, he doesn't want to change that, he wants her to always be innocent.

"Have you even even had sex?" Daryl finally asks, cringing at his own words, silently hoping no boy has ever touched whats his. No. He can't think like that, it's wrong. But he so desperately wants it to be right.

"Never" Beth says under his strong gaze and Daryl can't help but feel a sense of relief at his words. He goes to say something but sue beats him to it. "I know what I want Daryl Dixon, i know it will hurt at first, but..." she trails off trying to find the right words to say to him. "I want you, please" she says desperately looking at him through the darkness, a small candle being the only source of light in the room.

That's enough for Daryl to start pulling off his clothes. He pulls his shoes and pants off, not yet pulling off his boxers. He hesitates as he goes to pull of his top, scared almost of being so vulnerable in front of her.

"It's okay" Beth whispers in his ear as she pulls the top off for him. Daryl then slowly pulls of her top, revealing her naked chest. Daryl can't help but be mesmerised by it, loving what he sees. He pulls off her boots and jeans, leaving her in only her grey panties. He looks at her questioningly and she nods. He gently pulls them down past her knees and then fully off, then going to his own, pulling them fully off too.

He kneels over her, top grazing at her core and he shivers. He wants to feel her warmth first, he pulls her up to his chest, hugging her almost as he reaches a hand down there and touches her clit, slowly rubbing it as she shakes beneath him. He stops not being able to hold back anymore, he gives her one last look before she nods. He lines himself up and gently pushes in, she winces and he immediately stops, he doesn't want to hurt, that's the last thing he wants to do.

"It's okay, keep going" so he does, he pushes all the way in, her tight walls surrounding him and he buckles. He was never a sexual man, he rarely even touched himself, he wasnt one for sex or relationships, but Beth, she was different, mesmerising. He pulls out and thrusts in again and she whimpers out in pleasure. "Please" she begs for more through glossed over eyes and he can't help but give her more. He thrust again and again and again until she's shaking in pleasure. Daryl had to reach up and put a hand over her mouth so she wasn't too loud for anyone to hear or wake up. This is their secret, this is all theirs.

She takes him, all in all ans she loves it,m. Arching her back and moaning against his hot, rough hand. She can feel the thrusts getting more sloppy and out of rhythm, he's close and she knows it. She pulls his hand away and pull him towards her, she wraps her arms around his back and neck as he cradled her head, they're practically hugging as he fucks into her. She's trying to hold in her moans by biting her lip, but that doesn't stop her from quietly moaning into his ear, hearing him grunt in pleasure from Judy hearing her do so.

"Stop" He mutters out. "Makes me wanna... makes me wanna cum faster" he says to her so quietly she only just about heard it. She fucking revels in the words as they come out of his mouth, pushing herself over the edge. One final deep moan from the both of them and Daryl bottoms out. One final thrust into her and she feels his warm cum fill her up, absolutely loving it.

They stay there for a moment, not wanting to move as they feel each others warm bodies against them, loving how the other feels. Daryl finally pulls out, blows out the candle that slightly illuminated the room, pulls up the covers and spoons Beth. She's never felt so warm, so comforted and so protected in all her life and she loves it. They finally fall asleep together as they cuddle. This is their little secret.