I pulled my shirt off over my head and walked over to my closet to grab my Lindsey Lohan shirt off the hanger. I'm sure Lauren will appreciate it when she sees it.

I pulled the shirt on over my head now to cover my torso. As I did that, the door clicked behind me. I got excited that it was Lauren, but when I turned around, I wasn't even close.

"Wow, baby girl. You grew up nicer than I thought." Uncle Jack said with a crooked smile on his face.
I tried to keep calm. Maybe that part of him is gone. Maybe there's nothing to worry about. "Um, thank you?" I looked around to see if there was anything I could use as a weapon just in case. Nothing. I'm helpless. No one could hear me from my room either. Why the hell did I pick the one room as far away from my family? "What are you doing in my room?"

He crept closer to me, "What? I can't visit my favorite niece? Especially the one I think is absolutely gorgeous."
I gulped trying to keep my calm. Don't freak. It's nothing. He's not gonna do anything, "Okay, well thank you. I was just about to leave."
I tried to push past him but he stepped in front of my trail. "No, stay. I haven't seen you in years." He grabbed my arm and looked me down, "Wow, cheering is doing wonders for your body. I bet you're happy that your Mom kept you in that gym class."
I tried to pull away but I couldn't escape his grasp, "I really should go."
He grazed his coarse hands over my cheek, "Aw, are you a little scared, baby girl? Don't be. I won't bite. Unless you want me to."

I was now frozen. There's no doubt in my mind that I will have to relive my childhood. Oh, God. Please help me.

His hand moved down to my hip and he gripped it harshly. A stinging sensation hit my nerves causing me to complain. "Please leave me alone."
He got his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "You won't even have to do anything. Just let me take over."
"Please stop." I begged.
He smirked, "Everything will be okay, baby girl."
He tried to pull me towards the bed but I was doing whatever I could to pull off of his grip. "Let me go. Or I'll scream."
"You and I both know that there's no way they'll hear you scream from here." He quirked his head and kept his grip to tighten it.
"Don't do this. Please. Don't you think you've took enough away from me?" I could feel my tears start to build in my eyes. "Let go of me now and we can pretend like none of this happened. Please."

"But I won't forget that this happened." Lauren said standing in the doorway. She walked in with a huff and pulled me away from Uncle Jack. "What the fuck is your problem, dude? She's 17 and your niece. You have a fucked up brain. I can't believe this. You're a disgusting piece of shit." Lauren was enraged.
He tried to stop her, "Listen. You don't understand. Y/N and I have a special relationship."
I cried on Lauren's shoulder and she replied to him, "Molestation and rape is not a fucking relationship." Her arm was wrapped around my body.
He reached over for me and she reached in her pocket to pull out a knife and flick it open, "If you touch her, you die. I have nothing else in this world and I will be damned if you take her away from me, you greasy piece of shit." Lauren circled around Jack with the knife held up, "Now, get the fuck outta here before I cut your dick off for even looking in her direction, cunt."

Jack hurried out of the room and left Lauren and I alone.

I let it out. I began bawling uncontrollably. Lauren gripped my body and held herself close to me. "Shh, baby. It's gonna be okay." She wasn't relaxing her grasp from me. She threw the knife on my bed and enveloped me in a hug. I felt her lips press on the top of my head. "Let's leave. I'm not gonna have dinner with that fucking waste of space."
"Take me far away from here, please." I begged her.
She looked at me with a soft face and wiped the tears with her thumb off of my cheek, "I'll take you as far away as you wanna go."

--

Lauren took me to the cliff she brought me to on our first date. I didn't tell my parents I was leaving. I didn't care. I couldn't be there. Not right now.

I hopped off the bike and walked hand in hand with Lauren to the edge of the cliff. My feet swung off the end and I leaned my head on Lo's shoulder to glare out at the landscape.

I love being with Lauren because we enjoy the simple things. We take in the world around us.

"If we could go anywhere, where would you wanna go?" Lauren asked me breaking the silence we built around us.
I sighed out and extended my view on the town below, "I wanna go back to Australia. We went there when I was younger and it was just so nice there."
"That's where we'll honeymoon then." Lauren smiled. "I've always wanted to go to Australia. I've heard the beaches there are amazing. It'll be our little escape."
"Where would you go if you could drop everything and escape away from everyone?" I asked her.
She sighed out, "Well, I don't wanna escape from you. So, are you down to go wherever?" I nodded. "Then you and I will go to Chile. It's so beautiful there. We could start over together."

You could hear the belief in her voice. I know she wants to start over. Not only for me but for herself. She knows that she's not safe dealing drugs. I don't bother her about because she knows that it's on my mind every time she has to leave my house. She knows that I know where she goes.

And the reason why she's such an asset to selling is because she's so unexpected. Sure, she's a bad ass, but she just looks like a normal girl should. That's why she can't get out of this. Her boss needs her to keep cops off their ass. I mean, no one expects a young high school girl to sell blow on the side while getting A's and B's.

"I want to start over with you, Lauren." I told her.
"Then that's what we'll do. Once we're both done with school, we'll leave Miami behind. We will be happy together and we can start a new life." She replied with the utmost confidence.
"I'm ready."