Chapter 582: Teaching Li Xueqing a Lesson

Li Beinian had a fright and shrieked, “Ah Chen!”

In the blink of an eye, the man had jumped off.

Shocked, Li Beinian stepped forward. However she saw that Mu Xichen was nimble. He supported himself with his elbow and then stepped onto the edge of the windowsill with his long and slender legs.

Leveraging a push with his foot, he jumped and landed steadily on the clean grass.

Before Mu Donglin could react, Mu Xichen had already stepped forward.

Taking a step back on reflex, Mu Donglin saw Mu Xichen’s fist closing in on him. However his reflexes were quick and he dodged the punch. He frowned and shouted angrily, “Mu Xichen!”

Although Mu Xichen’s punch missed its target, that didn’t slow him down a single bit as he came up against the other man.

The two men started fighting.

Li Beinian could see everything clearly from the second floor.

As she watched in shock, she heard a gasp from behind her.

Li Xueqing stood on the balcony of her room and looked at the situation below. She covered her mouth and did not dare to speak.

Li Beinian’s fury was ignited when she saw Li Xueqing.

Sensing Li Beinian’s gaze, Li Xueqing turned to look at her.

At once, she was met with the burning anger in Li Beinian’s eyes.

Her gaze was extremely chilling were cold and menacing, and carried an air of inexplicable hostility.

Li Xueqing felt herself tensing up and immediately thought of Mu Xichen.

Mu Xichen was in the same state when he arrived.

Furious but unusually calm.

Li Xueqing couldn’t take it anymore and took a step back. “What… do you want?”

Li Beinian sneered and took a step towards her.

Li Xueqing was petrified and immediately ran back into her room.

But before she could shut the door, she heard a flurry of footsteps behind her.

She screamed in fright and tried to shut the balcony door forcefully on the hand that had reached in.

Li Beinian was obviously stronger than her and grabbed her hair through the full length window.

Li Xueqing screamed. “What are you doing!”

Li Beinian tightened her grip and said through gritted teeth. “What did you want Mu Donglin to do to me?”

“I didn’t… I didn’t!” Li Xueqing cried as she struggled. “Don’t you dare to accuse me, you little b*tch! Let me go!”

“No? Ha.”

Maintaining her tight grip, Li Beinian forced open the full-length window. Then, pulling the other girl along by her hair, she walked into the room.

“Ahhhh!” Li Xueqing shrieked in pain.” Li Beinian, you’re crazy!”

Bam.

The sound of a vicious slap rang out clearly.

“You wanted Mu Donglin to rape me, didn’t you?”

Li Xueqing’s face was full of agony as she looked at Li Beinian with tears streaming down her face. “I didn’t…”

Bam.

Another slap came down, causing Li Xueqing to lose the rest of the sentence she was trying to say.