Chapter 578: Well-nourished by the Man

Li Beinian still had a room in the villa.

Although no one had stayed there for a long time, it was still being cleaned daily.

The servants had already tidied up her room for this trip.

As Li Beinian entered and looked at the familiar yet strange surroundings, she felt an inexplicable mix of emotions.

In her previous life, this villa was her home.

Although she rarely came back, she cherished it with all her heart every time she returned.

Because her father was here.

Even if he didn’t like her, he was her only blood relative in this world, apart from her grandfather.

Even though he had a better daughter who was closer to his heart, even though he had left her no room to retreat.

Nevertheless, Li Haoran was her only pillar in this world.

And in this life…

This was unchanged.

The Chi family was still around and she did not cut off all ties with them.

Mu Xichen was still around, and she wasn’t married to Mu Donglin…

Li Beinian strode in and sat on the bed. The soft mattress was of superior quality.

The wardrobe, tables, chairs, and various furniture pieces were all very stylish and were of renowned brands.

There was a large window in the room and through it, she could see the community garden.

The weather in the early autumn was cool, the grass in the garden was still lush. The sun shone on it, and everything was quiet and peaceful.

It was a good place, but it had nothing to do with her.

Knock!

There was a polite knock on the door.

Li Beinian looked up and saw that it was a servant of the Li Family.

The servant, who was in her early thirties, said politely, “Second Miss, Sir has asked you to put this on.”

She held a box with both hands and handed it over respectfully.

Li Beinian immediately recognized the brand.

She took the box and opened it. It was a white dress with a beige sash.

Refined and elegant, it had a long lace skirt and a wide, slightly off-shoulder collar.

Li Beinian looked at the dress and frowned. “He wants me to wear this?”

The servant nodded. “Sir said that there will be an esteemed guest coming later, and what you’re wearing is too plain. He’d like you to put on some makeup after changing. If you don’t have any makeup, you may borrow from Eldest Miss.”

Esteemed guest?

Li Beinian frowned and asked further, “What sort of esteemed guest?”

The servant lowered her eyes and said respectfully, “I don’t know.”

The servant looked up at Li Beinian. She was wearing a sweater and jeans. It was indeed too casual.

However, her face was rosy and delicate. She had ruby red lips and dark eyebrows. Although bare-faced, her features were like an exquisite sculpture and very picturesque.

If no one had told her, the servant girl wouldn’t have known that Li Beinian didn’t have make-up on.

“Okay.”